Nicki performs out of breath, fails to move. Barbz suspect pregnancy.

Bimbo

If this is how she's moving then I'm scared for next Sunday :deadbanana4:

Edited by St. Francis

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bimbo

• FOCK

• 6_INCH_HEELS

• Superbitch

it's very transparent of people to bring up bodyshaming women when in fact they are just bringing it up because it's their fave but have no problem going after people they don't like talking about their bodies.

If you don't have an argument about this performance and want to distract to take attention away from that just say that.

She's never been a good performer but that doesn't explain this. I hope she's not pregnant rolling around on her belly like that but if she is then i guess.

I think she needs a new stylist to make sure clothes hug her current curves properly.

12 hours ago, El Chico said:

Floors and kiddie pools will be the death of her lol 

J937QDS.gif

J937QDS.gif

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

it's very transparent of people to bring up bodyshaming women when in fact they are just bringing it up because it's their fave but have no problem going after people they don't like talking about their bodies.

If you don't have an argument about this performance and want to distract to take attention away from that just say that.

She's never been a good performer but that doesn't explain this. I hope she's not pregnant rolling around on her belly like that but if she is then i guess.

I think she needs a new stylist to make sure clothes hug her current curves properly.

They’re the biggest hypocrites lmao their own fave was saying something to shame other girls what was that song?? That she says that’s what gets me? And using it to shade cardi lmao they’re the biggest cry babies… they forget quickly 

J937QDS.gif

18 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

They’re the biggest hypocrites lmao their own fave was saying something to shame other girls what was that song?? That she says that’s what gets me? And using it to shade cardi lmao they’re the biggest cry babies… they forget quickly 

J937QDS.gif

Well i get what you are saying but I'm thinking also more general. This is a predominantly gay forum...more often than not it's about critiquing women including their bodies but do not allow stanning to get you to cherrypick when it's ok to discuss a woman's body. It either isn't acceptable or it is acceptable.

I think the biggest issue is that she could look better even as a plus sized woman. Many plus sized women with extra curves make it work for their figure.

Her being out of breath is not surprising as she is not in shape even when slimmer she wasn't an athletic built so even skinnier people who do not work out will get out of breath.

It's a shame this happens at the Essence festival. It just looks amateurish.

AlexStexaul

its just fat not pregnancy

Nicki was never a good performer. Always late and unprofessional too.

TalentPuss.thumb.gif.51fb7b6b9904cae3d918ff2127abe9e7.gif

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

After months of calling Cardi bunched and face shifter they wanna cry about body shaming 

Spare us the tears 

J937QDS.gif

Nicki’s never been the best performer and it will get worse as she ages. 

14 hours ago, El Chico said:

After months of calling Cardi bunched and face shifter they wanna cry about body shaming 

Spare us the tears 

J937QDS.gif

this is what getsssss me

J937QDS.gif

Instead of just being fat, her fans are hoping she's pregnant by that rapist again. You have to laugh. Nicki keeps doing less than the bare minimum because her fans keep hyping her up. She's beyond complacent.

And no one is going to feel bad about people talking about her body because her and her fans do the same thing. Get over it.

19 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

So this is where bardigang is hiding while their fave is flopping

rZQIDPu.gif

A skinny flop is better than a...

On 7/2/2022 at 10:31 PM, Anvarie said:

Gay men criticizing a (black) woman’s body and throwing around lies about drug use/withdrawal. I know y’all see these Nicki threads open for PAGES, do your job challenge? @Juanny @Porygon2z @supaspaz

When that black woman has repeatedly criticized and attacked LGBTQ people, we are allowed to return the favor. Miss Petty has a long, sordid history of bigoted lyrics, comments, and actions towards our people so she gets no pity in return. Maybe we'd feel less inclined to criticize her if she wasn't a rape, pedophilia, and woman abuse supporter. You can't imply people criticizing a horrible human are racist when her race has nothing to do with why she's such a bad person.

--

Nicki was literally never a good performer. There's a reason why she's never had a successful tour and has zero iconic performances. She can't perform. 

26 minutes ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Instead of just being fat, her fans are hoping she's pregnant by that rapist again. You have to laugh. Nicki keeps doing less than the bare minimum because her fans keep hyping her up. She's beyond complacent.

And no one is going to feel bad about people talking about her body because her and her fans do the same thing. Get over it.

:jonny: dsfkjshd Wait, this is so true and sad. Imagine this being your defense for your fave.

1 minute ago, Bang Up said:

When that black woman has repeatedly criticized and attacked LGBTQ people, we are allowed to return the favor. Miss Petty has a long, sordid history of bigoted lyrics, comments, and actions towards our people so she gets no pity in return. Maybe we'd feel less inclined to criticize her if she wasn't a rape, pedophilia, and woman abuse supporter. You can't imply people criticizing a horrible human are racist when her race has nothing to do with why she's such a bad person.

--

Nicki was literally never a good performer. There's a reason why she's never had a successful tour and has zero iconic performances. She can't perform. 

They and their fave can dish it, but don't want to take it. They have been parading the one line from that one song around all spring and summer trying to drag the other rap girls. She can talk about flop cosmetic surgery but people can't talk about her clearly botched, overweight body? This is why her ass stays locked up in her backyard with that pet rock because she knows the minute she steps outside her house, she can't control the images that will hit the internet. And while her fans where fantasizing about a skinny Nicki appearing, she was being complacent, eating well next to her rapist, not giving a damn about her craft. She probably just needed to collect a check to help pay her husband's court fees.

2 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

:jonny: dsfkjshd Wait, this is so true and sad. Imagine this being your defense for your fave.

They're so vain, it's ridiculous. And then they want to pull out the body positivity comments when its time to be nice to this rotund heathen. I would much rather my fave gotten fat then pregnant by a rapist and sex offender TWICE, but that's just me. 

26 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Agree with everything you said except you made one error, Roman Holiday at the Grammys was iconic. :bibliahh:

7-aJK4AwA-1423156514.gif?quality=.8&heig

Edited by Slap

25 minutes ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

They and their fave can dish it, but don't want to take it. They have been parading the one line from that one song around all spring and summer trying to drag the other rap girls. She can talk about flop cosmetic surgery but people can't talk about her clearly botched, overweight body? This is why her ass stays locked up in her backyard with that pet rock because she knows the minute she steps outside her house, she can't control the images that will hit the internet. And while her fans where fantasizing about a skinny Nicki appearing, she was being complacent, eating well next to her rapist, not giving a damn about her craft. She probably just needed to collect a check to help pay her husband's court fees.

Holy ****, you spilled :mandown:

antm24 GIF by America's Next Top Model

1 hour ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Skdmfnmff this READ.

41 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

--

you spilled 

On 7/3/2022 at 2:15 PM, El Chico said:

Spare us the tears 

J937QDS.gif

they still are. Always on twitter saying ish about her face. Selective memory 

J937QDS.gif

1 hour ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Oh my :jonny5:

Kim STOMPED Nicki's performance the following day.

And Bey did Coachella after having twins. Her first major performance after them. She also introduced Blue Ivy to the world via the VMAs and stomped at 5 mos pregnant. Having kids/being pregnant isn't an excuse. She simply did not put the work in to make sure SHE was up to par as a performer. But I also don't think she's pregnant. She's just lazy.

5 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

4 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

omfgg? skdjdhdjsksjs

J937QDS.gif

6 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

5 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

You dragged so effortlessly using only facts :clap3: Love to see it 

J937QDS.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.