Nicki performs out of breath, fails to move. Barbz suspect pregnancy.

Bimbo

Well she is an old woman. She’s pushing 80, leave her alone.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bimbo

• FOCK

• 6_INCH_HEELS

• El Chico

No shade, but has she ever been a good performer?

The last era, she knew how to put a great production

but the moving stuff hasn't been her forte I think..

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

her body doesn't have enough power

:skull:

2 hours ago, Janet said:

Her performances are so TIRED. I literally saw no progression from when I saw her in 2015 at the Pinkprint tour v 2019 at the Queen tour. Same old choreo, staging, props etc. They even used the same bed prop from the looks of it last night :rip:

the nicki wrld tour concert was awful, worst thing ive seen in my life. pinkprint was fun but the other jesus christ...

Isn’t that how she usually performs tho? Like no shade cause I like her but she’s always out of breath.

You ain’t **** with this thread title! :bibliahh:

Thinking Of You

She should call Doja and find out who’s her nutritionist and trainer. She’ll be back to normal in no time.

35 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

the nicki wrld tour concert was awful, worst thing ive seen in my life. pinkprint was fun but the other jesus christ...

Literally put me off seeing her live again lol 

Sometimes people gain weight when they stop doing cocaine and Percocet. Wishing her the best. 

I like Nicki but she was never a good live performer, some artists should just stick to the studio and she’s one of them 

Not these cheap excuses as to why she sucked 

if she had da dedication and talent she would’ve turned it out 

to use my b!tch as an example

Madonna gave birth to da antichrist I mean Rocco, and in less than a year she had done promotional club dates for Music and the Drowned World Tour

don’t use pregnancy as a crutch when other have done better during and after 

42 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

Sometimes people gain weight when they stop doing cocaine and Percocet. Wishing her the best. 

I remember she was out of breath at the Met Gala too. Congrats to her for leaving the percs behind. 

Still sniffing “rubbing alcohol” and eating those new potato chips I see

4 hours ago, slayships said:

Performing has never been her strong point and shes relied on the same on stage gimmicks and poses most of her career but this is really bad. Hope shes okay. 

Lies, she used to be a very energetic performer. She was never a choreographed gal, but she was always energetic & electric.

3 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

her body doesn't have enough power

*****, the way I screamed lmao

3 hours ago, Daydream said:

Well she is an old woman. She’s pushing 80, leave her alone.

This is dumb to say. 

1 hour ago, #Beautiful said:

shes been obese for 5 years, shes not pregnant 

Lmao, y’all calling someone who is not even close to being chubby obese says a whole lot about how gross & judgmental y’all are when it comes to peoples bodies. 

this post below (for some reason I can’t type under it) is very true. People get extremely skinny when they do opioids/heroin which is the same and percs. My ex was extremely addicted to Roxy 30s aka blues/berries etc and when he was on them he wouldn’t eat. So in turn he’d lose so much weight. He’d smoke them snort them etc and would sniffle all the time like onika does, once he’d get off of them for a while he’d gain some of his weight back. I’m not saying this is her case, but in her lyrics she had admitted to being addicted to them. 

1 hour ago, jakeisphat said:

Edited by KingJay

The weird zoomed pics of her body :deadbanana2: Stalker teas

Btw, I haven’t seen the whole performance. Only these small clips so I’m not going to judge her entirely based on these clips alone, but ever since the queen era she’s become a terrible performer. It’s like she completely lost all her energy. Maybe she’s been going through withdrawals or something. When you get off of opioids/heroin you lose all your energy. Like I said, she was never a choreo girl, but she was always super energetic & stuff. So all the “she was never a good performer” excuses ain’t it. & everyone shaming her because of her weight & age are disgusting. I don’t like Nicki as a person, but just like how y’all want people to respect others pronouns, age, body & etc even if they aren’t liked. We should try & keep the same energy for Nicki. 

It does appear that she’s pregnant but I’m not going to jump to conclusions until she herself admits to it. Im guessing that she probably didn’t feel comfortable & that’s why she went completely radio silent months before she was supposed to do these performances. I wonder why she didn’t try to get into some form of shape right before these performances. I wouldn’t be surprised if she cancels/drops out of future festival/event performances. 

1 hour ago, Janet said:

Literally put me off seeing her live again lol 

yeah i went to the budapest date, one of the very few that actually sold. 5 hours late, no stage runway built, awful show, people were more excited to hear the drake tracks the dj was playing and people went wild for the doped up juice wrld, her parts were not good and people even started leaving early during the ballads segment 

4 hours ago, slayships said:

Performing has never been her strong point and shes relied on the same on stage gimmicks and poses most of her career but this is really bad. Hope shes okay. 

Her best performance to me was High School AMA

If you watch a full set from Meghan Thee Stallion, you then come to realise how bad of a performer Nicki actually is. I wouldn’t mind if she could rap live but most of the time she’s out of breath and her volume control is all over the place :skull: 

I’m not even a Nicki hater either, I’m just being honest. 

3 hours ago, Young In Love said:

she lost it and that's okay 

She’s always been a bad performer even in her prime so she never lost anything. 

fbgwpsO.gif

She’s so talentless, it’d be sad to watch if she weren’t such a vile human being.

She makes it so easy to drag her :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.