Rihanna Causes pandemonium On The Streets Of London; Roads Closed, Police Called…

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

:hoetenks: :hoetenks: :hoetenks:

Spoiler

@MrLovett

She’s in CRYSTAL PALACE - the HOOD!

:ahh:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Jagger

• luckythisway

• CaptainMusic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, fentypark said:

everyone misses her :hoetenks:

Literally. 

The crowds. I-

:hoetenks:

Is it the real one tho

Not sure who else would garner a crowd like this besides Gaga, Bey, & maybe Taylor. Truly the star power FORCES of their Gen :jonny5:

The 9 policeman in vests :deadbanana4: That guy literally hanging over the roof railing :deadbanana4: Barricades on both sides of the street :deadbanana4:

I'd say she needs to do what she used to do in NYC all the time and go after they close, but this is clearly for ASAP in the chair :coffee2: To have to plan every outing like this would drive me insane...no m'am :rip: 

5 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Not sure who else would garner a crowd like this besides Gaga, Bey, & maybe Taylor. Truly the star power FORCES of their Gen :jonny5:

lmao gaga and taylor as if. this is impressive for rihanna. im sure beyonce can, but since the 80s they're the only ones who re close to MJ and M

10 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

:rip: 

still remember when folks said she’ll become forgotten if she stops dropping an album every year :rip:

13 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Is it the real one tho

:ahh: 

Maybe it's an English impersonator 

8 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

lmao gaga and taylor as if. this is impressive for rihanna. im sure beyonce can, but since the 80s they're the only ones who re close to MJ and M

5 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

:rip: 

0:35 babes 

Weird people :rip: get a job stay away from ha. I miss Rihanna but let her live.

WE ALL MISS YOU QUEEN!!! COME BACK TO US!!!:jonny5:

27 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Beyoncé wouldn't. Gaga maybe 

Rih, Taylor, and possibly Nicki and Kesha would. But I do agree Rih and Taylor are the stars of our generation 

Edited by Jagger

8 minutes ago, Revel said:

WE ALL MISS YOU QUEEN!!! COME BACK TO US!!!:jonny5:

Yeah, so much.

tenor.gif

My sister is in London atmmm :jonny5:

they lowkey expect rihanna to come out the door and hold an impromptu concert :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.