Rihanna comes out of hiding; attends Wireless Festival

istan4badgalriri

She looks so good. She’s such a stunning queen.

She looks so good :jonny5:

Can't wait till she returns to music - it's going to start a revolution. 

Seeing celebrities anywhere in England outside of Central London always feels surreal to me, sometimes it feels like we’re not even in the real world. :deadbanana4: Like imagine seeing Rihanna in Crystal Palace isisisis 

7 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Seeing celebrities anywhere in England outside of Central London always feels surreal to me, sometimes it feels like we’re not even in the real world. :deadbanana4: Like imagine seeing Rihanna in Crystal Palace isisisis 

I know right. She’s in my part of London :deadbanana4:. I low-key knew she was going to appear somewhere during ASAP Rocky’s Wireless set. Shame I only have tickets to SZA’s show at Wireless next Saturday. 

Edited by Revel

All that big boys screaming. Lmao

She is one of the most popular person ever. 

She is big for the postpartum I think. But she looks stunning as always. 

She ate the show

12 minutes ago, Revel said:

I know right. She’s in my part of London :deadbanana4:. I low-key knew she was going to appear somewhere during ASAP Rocky’s Wireless set. Shame I only have tickets to SZA’s show at Wireless next Saturday. 

Omg I didn’t get tickets for this year but it looks so good I’m low-key mad :deadbanana4: have fun on Saturday!

RockStarShit101
20 minutes ago, katara said:

She looks bloated 

well, she just had a baby 

Shes so cute :gaycat: 

Ugh dem fans. Only a legend. 

now multiple this by infinity and u would experience what MJ & Madonna had in da 80’s 

I am mom now :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.