Rihanna comes out of hiding; attends Wireless Festival

istan4badgalriri

Edited by istan4badgalriri

fake news

that's priscilla beatrice a.k.a. rose cohen

nice try

Miss Katy should've taken a note from RIRI's book and become an exclusive hidden leggend.

Who knows if queen Riri would've flopped by now, but she has the public THIRSTY for her at this point and she is keeping us starved!!!

I love her so much!

3 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Miss Katy should've taken a note from RIRI's book and become an exclusive hidden leggend.

the unprovoked katy lashings

she looks amazing :heart2:

Stink ass face but I'd probably feel the same if I had to deal with that **** 

PERFORM TE AMO FOR US QUEEN

Is that her or Priscila Beatrice

she doesnt really look happy? i hope queen isnt dealing with post partum feelings. a lot of women deal with it after birth unfortunately

Rihanna is doing to destroy the charts if she ever comes back to music

Somebody throw a crystal cd package at her so she remembers the music.

11 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she doesnt really look happy? i hope queen isnt dealing with post partum feelings. a lot of women deal with it after birth unfortunately

I can't at people diagnosing her with postpartum depression because she's not smiling whilst people scream and yell "I just touched Rihanna!!!11". :rip: This sh*t is wild.

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

I can't at people diagnosing her with postpartum depression because she's not smiling whilst people scream and yell "I just touched Rihanna!!!11". :rip: This sh*t is wild.

where did i diagnose her. i clearly said i HOPE she doesnt deal with any postpartum depression as many women deal with it in the first month after giving birth. i currently know a girl who just gave birth and she isnt feeling herself either and it could result in not feeling happy. like this wasnt even intended to be shade or anything i just hope shes ok lol:next:

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

where did i diagnose her. i clearly said i HOPE she doesnt deal with any postpartum depression as many women deal with it in the first month after giving birth. i currently know a girl who just gave birth and she isnt feeling herself either and it could result in not feeling happy. like this wasnt even intended to be shade or anything i just hope shes ok lol:next:

The fact that you're even bringing it up, simply because she's not smiling is... weird. But ok. :toofunny3:

People are so stupid, screaming as if they seen god, lol. Have some self respect, people :rip:

This is no shade to Rih, I understand she's a loved mega star, but this reaction towards anyone is just too much for me :deadbanana:

Edited by brazil

5 minutes ago, brazil said:

People are so stupid, screaming as if they seen god, lol. Have some self respect, people :rip:

This is no shade to Rih, I understand she's a loved mega star, but this reaction towards anyone is just too much for me :deadbanana:

ok 1999 Ooops avi

3 minutes ago, brazil said:

She is a Deity, *YOU* need to show some respect.

OT: Queen of the GP. Her star power has grown so much in the last few years. The collapse she’s going to cause upon her musical return will be one for the books :jonny3:

She looks so different :rip: 

Not that french impersonator looking more Rihanna than Rih herself 

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

:deadbanana4:  :rip: girl....

I'd act the same way towards my favorite artists a couple years ago, but now.... chile, I love the clarity that adulthood brings :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.