Citizen Queen - XO

Flocon

They were 5 before, looks like one of them left the band.

Gutted one of em left because she was great as the lead on 'Y', still their best song. But this is very cute.

Edited by KasioKas

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

Gutted one of em left because she was great as the lead on 'Y', still their best song. But this is very cute.

Same I was mad because I love Y so much. IDK why they join a group just to leave.

OP: This a whole bop and I love the girl on the first verse. Their choreography is tighter too.

The girl that left was lowkey the standout for me, along with the girl singing the first verse on this one. The other 3 are good, but the group feels a bit weaker now

The next big group group of 2022 has officially arrived! This song and video are my favorite thing Citizen Queen has ever released! :heart2:

I love CQ as a 4-member group! Nina, Kaedi, Cora, and Kaylah together feels so ICONIC! The choreo in the music video is so fierce & addicting too! XO deserves to be the song of the summer :flame:

FTokSCNVIAA2Vzd?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by moptodel

happy they're doing just fine without the one that left

but I did love her voice though

Citizen Queen just announced they are releasing a second single this Friday, called “Waste My Time” :smitten2:

FW2U1urVEAAJeeB?format=jpg&name=large

On Instagram, they announced it was co-written by Justin Tranter and NOVA Wav :duca:

The Tik Tok they teased of the song sounds amazing - the song sounds like a smash! The vocals are truly INCREDIBLE! They sound soooooo good!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRNjjvqL/?k=1

Edited by moptodel

2 hours ago, moptodel said:

Citizen Queen just announced they are releasing a second single this Friday, called “Waste My Time” :smitten2:

FW2U1urVEAAJeeB?format=jpg&name=large

On Instagram, they announced it was co-written by Justin Tranter and NOVA Wav :duca:

The Tik Tok they teased of the song sounds amazing - the song sounds like a smash! The vocals are on another level!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRNjjvqL/?k=1

Wow that was really fast. I really like XO I was hoping they let it grow more.

2 hours ago, PlayingWithFire said:

I was surprised (but also not) to see that Hannah left. It felt uneven when she was in the group, especially if you look at Y...I was worried it'd be a Hannah and the dolls situation. They seem balanced now

This song is okay, video's cute. Call Me Queen is still my fave

I noticed that they def felt more cohesive without her there, it suck she was a standout for me too. Y made me nervous too even though I like the song.

Nina was also a firecracker vocalist standout for me I noticed too. But ever since I saw their Bad Guy cover the blue haired girl that beat boxes stood out to me a lot which surprised me. I love the deep voice too really ads texture. I think for the other girl I like her as well, but sometimes she doesnt really stand out or give me full star quality, but she has really nice high notes. 

I kinda want her to shine more bc her tone is really nice. 

12 hours ago, PlayingWithFire said:

Cora, the beatboxer, should transition to a singing role now. Obviously not lead any songs, but assist with harmonies and stuff. The beatboxing is cool but kinda renders her useless on stage, especially when they eventually start performing with a live band or with backing tracks. Nina is amazing. Kaedi's range is so essential, I love her lower register. You're right about Kaylah. I love her tone as well, but at times it feels like she doesn't believe in herself fully. There's some reluctance there. Hopefully she breaks out of her shell more over time.

THATS THE CORRECT FEELING I WAS FEELING! 

Same with XO her doing a soft tone and that little sass is so essential. I really like that. They def have big potential and remind me of Danity Kane for some reason.

Citizen Queen just released their new single, Waste My Time! It is my favorite CQ song ever! The vocals and production in this song are IMMACULATE! I can’t stop listening to it! :heart:

Citizen Queen just released their official live performance video for XO! :heart2:

I love this girl group renaissance! It is so impressive how they build the beat to XO with a loop station - the talent! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.