• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• BoyLikeYouSuxx

• nathanspears

• ctlp27

I will likely see this in theaters considering I like the Monsterverse for the most part, but I CANNOT stand seeing Godzilla run. :ace: The way they went from the epic slowness of him that showcased his size/mass in 2014 to this fast paced nonsense is...something.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just know this is going to be a serve, even if it is just pure campy action-packed fun.

That running scene is a very odd choice. Even in the miniseries (or series), he's not moving that fast, what the heck.

I do love the franchise but this one doesn't look very refined visually (which was always a strong selling point so far).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so happy to see mothra coming back:heart:

I just wanna now how the dynamic is gonna change at the sand scene cause Godzilla is beaming at Kong and few moments later they seem to be in peace while mothra flying above them

toho studios kaiju GIF

also I just wanna see the scene where Godzilla jumps in the water from a high cliff in Brazil(?), that looks so funny:ahh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

The 23-track score soundtrack by Tom Holkenborg & Antonio Di Iorio is already available 

spacer.png
Edited by Almodusa

Fuming at the fact I live in a major city and DUNE has all the IMAX screens booked.

Seeing this tonight :fan: can't wait for the rihveal

62% on RT :rip:.

PANNED.gif

Edit:

The top critics score (32%), lmao :deadbanana2:

Edited by Broken

Just got home. I loved it. So much fun. People were cheering. Shockingly full show at 5pm on Thursday. Listen, is it perfect? No. Sometimes the humans bring it down but the action was fantastic. If you love the monsterverse, you'll love this. It certainly won't bring in new fans but it's a great time, and definitely worth seeing in theaters for the action. Great turn off your brain movie. 

• Like 3

I actually enjoyed this more than the last installment! This has pretty great pacing aside from a few human moments that dragged on too long. It's definitely very kong centric but that just made the Godzilla moments all the more atmospheric, he felt like a force of nature! 

great entertaining fights, gorgeous visuals, and some fun surprises. Loved the way it ended and I'm SO curious to see how this moves forward now.

dont go into it expecting groundbreaking plot, but the lore is palpable as **** :foxaylove:

I wanted to see Monsters fighting and I got exactly that :clap3:

The film seems to be smashing at the box office though, another win for godzilla :gaycat3:

this was so stupid i had a good time :bibliahh:

I really liked this! The pacing was a bit slow overall it was fun to watch! Godzilla and Mothra are kings!

Uffff Godzilla your lotus era I see you girl. :clap3:

I don't want to see it because I found GvK dumb and ridiculous and this feels like they doubled down with the campiness, will watch it in MAX in a few months.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.