Usher Live Set on NPR Tiny Desk

Armani?

:bibliahh:

This was so good. I haven't always been a fan of his music but he is just SUCH a good vocalist. The tone, the control, everything 

Oh wow, I basically can name 0 songs by him off the top of my head, but I definitely added some after this performance. He was great and his entire band was spectacular too. Loved this :clap3:

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

He devoured, but no surprise there. A VOCALIST. A PERFORMER. A LEGEND. 

yup :wanda:

It's time for people to acknowledge him as one of R&B legend

These new R&B acts must take note from him

It was AMAZING! he’s aging like fine wine and so is his voice!
R&B needed that after that messy week and I need to see him live 

I need NPR to release Tiny Desk EPs :jonny: 

13 hours ago, TheMaxynator said:

Oh wow, I basically can name 0 songs by him off the top of my head, but I definitely added some after this performance. He was great and his entire band was spectacular too. Loved this :clap3:

are you gen Z? :skull: cuz no other mainstream music fan should come up here and say stuff like that with their whole chest :rip: :lmao:

27 minutes ago, Goofy said:

are you gen Z? :skull: cuz no other mainstream music fan should come up here and say stuff like that with their whole chest :rip: :lmao:

I kind of border between the millennial and gen-z definitions I can find online, but yeah... After checking out his top 10 most streamed song on Spotify I saw I do know the songs Yeah! and DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love :gaycat6: Maybe he's just not as big in the Netherlands, or I was hanging out in different crowds

8 minutes ago, TheMaxynator said:

I kind of border between the millennial and gen-z definitions I can find online, but yeah... After checking out his top 10 most streamed song on Spotify I saw I do know the songs Yeah! and DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love :gaycat6: Maybe he's just not as big in the Netherlands, or I was hanging out in different crowds

oh no lol. Usher is a huge late 90s/whole 2000s worldwide superstar all to the early 2010s. You were probably born in the 2000s, that's like the only explanation to someone not being familiar with him

A vocalist!!! People tend to forget it! 

weird set choice... I even used to own one of his albums (the one with yeah! on it) but im not familiar with any of these songs 

3 hours ago, SugarfallB said:

weird set choice... I even used to own one of his albums (the one with yeah! on it) but im not familiar with any of these songs 

?

He opened up with "You Make Me Wanna", one of his biggest Billboard hits. It's almost Top 100 on their All Time

Confessions is also on here which peaked at #1

U Dont Have To Call which peaked at #3

Nice & Slow which peaked at #1

My Way which peaked at #2

He just didnt sing any of his hits post Confessions album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.