• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imabadkid

• hardbrit

• Ricardo1993

• wantedyoutogrow

Top Posters In This Topic

Ezra is absolutely out of control and needs to be stopped. What is going on? It feels like he is involved in some sort of incident every week. 

:deadbanana4: how are they not keeping him in the US when they see the passport?

6 minutes ago, discosean said:

Ezra is absolutely out of control and needs to be stopped. What is going on? It feels like he is involved in some sort of incident every week. 

it's fake news confirmed by other people. This is like when a popstar is going thru her flop era and every week something "controversial" is happening.

austin is a KING

50 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

:deadbanana4: how are they not keeping him in the US when they see the passport?

4 minutes ago, henryevil said:

How is Ezra not on the no-fly list???

I’m HOWLING that things have gotten to this point :bibliahh:

i thought ezra was missing :rip: 

Austin doing God's work :clap3: 

8 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

A menace to society.

Indeed

FKxfLS4XsAY9NEf.jpg

4 hours ago, Loghen said:

Austin Butler needs to be smarter than this if he wants to stay in the Oscar conversation. :dancehall3:

Like, let the other one throw their career away, but not you.

This won’t hurt him. If anything people will appreciate that he punched Ezra on everyone else’s behalf. Ezra is a total *******.

Truly bizarre 

ryan murphy needs to make a series about this 

Not him doing a properly world tour and visiting cities not all the main girls do, for once and happy that someone fought back.

this is so random :deadbanana2:

talk sh*t get hit but risk losing ya oscar (nomination)

I know y’all are laughing but it’s actually sad how Ezra’s white privilege has allowed them to be roaming around the globe committing crimes without any serious consequences heading their way. They might end up doing something extremely crazy and by the time enforcements take action, it’ll be too late since the damage would have been done already. 

Just now, Ricardo1993 said:

I know y’all are laughing but it’s actually sad how Ezra’s white privilege has allowed them to be roaming around the globe committing crimes without any serious consequences heading their way. They might end up doing something extremely crazy and by the time enforcements take action, it’ll be too late since the damage would have been done already. 

yall are so ******* obsessed with race its crazy

Just now, Sharapov said:

yall are so ******* obsessed with race its crazy

Not obsessed just observant. It’s not an attack on white people at all especially since white people on social media have been calling him out too and agreed he wouldn’t have gotten away with this much if he were a POC. If a simple observation like that deeply offends you then that’s not my problem. Sounds like a personal issue to you. 

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

true but it’s not surprising tbh 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.