Sugababes on former member Heidi

The Slayer

Can the Siobhan Stan’s just STFU and Respect Queen Heidi. Know your place and HERstory. The truth is, Heidi contributed significantly to the group and gave us, the GeePee and the gheys, iconic bridges in Round Round and Ugle. This performance solidified that her legend status and could hold her own without Mutya. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Goofy

• Hooker Barbie

• OrgVisual

• HASHTAGPOW

Top Posters In This Topic

this whole "1.0!!!! narrative is stupid.

I get that they were a "trio" but the trouble was within the band, not outside, that's why the girls kept getting kicked out. :deadbanana2:

Heidi came and conquered and so did Amelle. they were THE reason the Sugababes brand stayed alive for as long as it did. also kudos to Jade for taking on an entire ALBUM and getting 0 credit for it. she got 0 credit for "reviving" a DOA project. I know it tanked, but it could've done MUCH worse.

5 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Heidi remains the worst thing to happen to this group.

Siobhan supremacy :alexz:

:clap3:

4 hours ago, Hooker Barbie said:

There's legal issues surrounding Keisha's removal from the band so we'll never know the ins and outs of 2009 unless there's an expiration date on whatever sort of NDA exists.

What we do know is that Amelle quit, Heidi followed her and so the band was officially dissolved. The two of them were about to fly back to the UK when the label and management asked them to come back with a new member in Keisha's place. When it was announced to the world that Jade had replaced her, that's the same time that Keisha found out. No courtesy call or message to give her a heads up from Amelle or Heidi, who she'd worked with for the best part of a decade to give her time to prepare before landing back in the UK. 

Keisha also said that she felt like she wasn't allowed to have any sort of opinion in the workplace because she'd instantly be told off for being a bully if she did voice an opinion and so towards the end, she gave up with trying to make herself heard which is probably why the Sweet 7 era happened. Then of course there's the way that TV presenters would ask Heidi and Amelle on national television if Keisha hits them, with neither of them sticking up for her.

With all of that, I'd be hurt too. No bad blood but I wouldn't want to risk history repeating itself after spending years in therapy to try and heal the mental and emotional toll all of that takes on a person.

As if she wasn't. She / her & Mutya made Heidi's life a living hell when she joined and Siobiah escape through a bathroom window. I really dislike when yall try to make a victim out of Keisha when shes a menace to work with

1 hour ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

As if she wasn't. She / her & Mutya made Heidi's life a living hell when she joined and Siobiah escape through a bathroom window. I really dislike when yall try to make a victim out of Keisha when shes a menace to work with

And I don't like when people make up bullshit. Heidi and Mutya both said that when Heidi joined, Mutya just... didn't speak to her for the first while but soon, Heidi and Mutya were closer than Mutya and Keisha were. And Siobhan has said she never "escaped through a bathroom window", she also said that in the band, it was management manipulating the girls to turn against each other. But if you'd like to provide some proof of Mutya and Keisha being bullies, feel free! I'd love to see your non-existent proof.

If Keisha was a "menace" to work with, Mutya and Siobhan wouldn't still be working with her after 11 years.

I love Kesha but 2 girls left the band because of her being a bully. I don’t think it’s a coincidence. There must be some truth to it. 

I’m sure she grew out of it and is much better and mature now. We shouldn’t hold it against her now. They were all young and these thing happen. 

Obviously Heidi was a huge part of the history of Sugababes, no one denies that.

But the group has never been as good vocally as when the first line-up reunited, they're doing wonders, all three girls are equally amazing and there's no weak link. That's why I don't want Heidi back, she'll ruin the balance.

30 minutes ago, Hooker Barbie said:

And I don't like when people make up bullshit. Heidi and Mutya both said that when Heidi joined, Mutya just... didn't speak to her for the first while but soon, Heidi and Mutya were closer than Mutya and Keisha were. And Siobhan has said she never "escaped through a bathroom window", she also said that in the band, it was management manipulating the girls to turn against each other. But if you'd like to provide some proof of Mutya and Keisha being bullies, feel free! I'd love to see your non-existent proof.

If Keisha was a "menace" to work with, Mutya and Siobhan wouldn't still be working with her after 11 years.

Here you are, Keisha's own words:

Keisha apologised for being a jealous bully, insisting they would be grown-ups from then on.

She admitted: 'I was a ***** to Heidi at first because I couldn't get over the fact that we'd worked since we were 12 and this beautiful girl from stage school had it all handed to her on a plate. I made her life hell. That's when I said to myself: This is stupid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1253898/Being-Sugababes-unbearable-Keisha-left-The-girls-admit-better-known-rows-hits.html

And Siobhan only changed the tune about the bathroom incident after she joined MKS

11 minutes ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1253898/Being-Sugababes-unbearable-Keisha-left-The-girls-admit-better-known-rows-hits.html

And Siobhan only changed the tune about the bathroom incident after she joined MKS

Interesting that you and the press both use the word "bully" but Keisha herself never uttered that word in that quote, she only admitted to being bitchy as a teenager which isn't abnormal in any way for teenagers. Even when Heidi and Amelle simply said that Keisha was "difficult to work with", it was the press that ran with calling her a bully and created that narrative. Neither of those two have ever called her such. 

As for Siobhan, she "changed her tune" because she and Keisha spoke through what happened as grown adults and came to realise what had been happening around them with grown adults manipulating teenagers.

Imagine a day where we get all 6 members together :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Hooker Barbie said:

Interesting that you and the press both use the word "bully" but Keisha herself never uttered that word in that quote, she only admitted to being bitchy as a teenager which isn't abnormal in any way for teenagers. Even when Heidi and Amelle simply said that Keisha was "difficult to work with", it was the press that ran with calling her a bully and created that narrative. Neither of those two have ever called her such. 

As for Siobhan, she "changed her tune" because she and Keisha spoke through what happened as grown adults and came to realise what had been happening around them with grown adults manipulating teenagers.

You're playing semantics and no making someone's life hell at any age is not normal. The truth is Keisha made 2 members leave and nobody wants to work with a *****.

4 minutes ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

You're playing semantics and no making someone's life hell at any age is not normal. The truth is Keisha made 2 members leave and nobody wants to work with a *****.

Not really though, it's common knowledge that the British press have a long-running habit of making black women out to be aggressors when that isn't the case. Alexandra Burke and Meghan Markle immediately spring to mind. Just because the press have made out that Keisha is a bully doesn't make it so. Just like your saying that Keisha... "made" people leave the band doesn't make it true.

No one ******* cares for Chobani :rofl:

The freak like me/about you now line up made some bangers 

10 hours ago, nostalgia said:

Can the Siobhan Stan’s just STFU and Respect Queen Heidi. Know your place and HERstory. The truth is, Heidi contributed significantly to the group and gave us, the GeePee and the gheys, iconic bridges in Round Round and Ugle. This performance solidified that her legend status and could hold her own without Mutya. 

This performance will never fail to send me :deadbanana2:

I have nothing against Heidi, she’s a cute girl and has a nice enough voice. But MKS is just… it. The chemistry they have together is insane. That acoustic Caught In A Moment performance gives me chills every time I watch it.

siobhan> hasbeen

People want Heidi because 2.0 was just their peak. She was around for their biggest hits. However, that will never happen so the ginger one is the best alternative. + like people have said... The vocals with the original line-up are A+.

Heidi ain't coming back and people need to get over it. Heidi's most likely to reunite with Amelle and Jade, but there's no demand for that line up. Also last I heard Jade doesn't keep in contact with Amelle and Heidi. :mandown:

Heidi mostly always got only the bridges cuz by the time the bridge came on people already got satisified by the songs so Heidi's vocal inabilities couldn't do much damage

1 hour ago, Goofy said:

Heidi mostly always got only the bridges cuz by the time the bridge came on people already got satisified by the songs so Heidi's vocal inabilities couldn't do much damage

Why do you hate Heidi so much? The vitriol and nastiness coming from y’all is too much. She has always been respectful to the group and has never bad mouthed the ones who wronged her. She didn’t try to be a star and was humble and satisfied by her placement. If you can’t like Heidi then maybe just respect her?

49 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

Why do you hate Heidi so much? The vitriol and nastiness coming from y’all is too much. She has always been respectful to the group and has never bad mouthed the ones who wronged her. She didn’t try to be a star and was humble and satisfied by her placement. If you can’t like Heidi then maybe just respect her?

Yall tired baldies keep Heidi's name out of threads that ain't got nothing to do with her and I'll stop speaking facts. 

It would be iconic if all 6 of them did a arena tour together but alas.

Heidi not being in the sugababes or atomic kitten reunions it's BAD for ha :rip:

14 hours ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

Exactly. I mean the girls might make amends but Siobhan literally spilled this

Siobhan explains, "There was no doubt that I was pushed out. It was clear that there was someone in that band who never wanted me in it and that’s Keisha. She never wanted me in that band and made my life a living hell. I’ll never forgive her. Though no-one forgives that first bully in their lives, do they? No-one does."

https://web.archive.org/web/20140502031950/http://www.heatworld.com/Entertainment/Music/2009/09/Sugababe-Siobhan-Bully-Keisha-made-my-life-a-living-hell/

It's funny how they regrouped as if nothing happened though :dies: :dies: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.