Sugababes on former member Heidi

The Slayer

Heidi remains the worst thing to happen to this group.

Siobhan supremacy :alexz:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Goofy

• Hooker Barbie

• OrgVisual

• HASHTAGPOW

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Stream Ghosts:alexz:

but has Heidi ever gone to the toilet during an interview in Japan and never return back?

Sugababes 2.0 is their prime and I do like Heidi but Siobhan is very cool and a great vocalist and I like her attitude. I love the original line up as well, so I don’t care either way. 

Heidi supremacy only :clap3: the boring one that no-one knows can sit in her shadows.

1 hour ago, Sky Engineer said:

What's the tea? Or can you direct me to somewhere to read?

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

What happened? Never heard that T before. Keisha was the last OG girl standing so I always thought she was the difficult one (I think I have heard some stuff too).

There's legal issues surrounding Keisha's removal from the band so we'll never know the ins and outs of 2009 unless there's an expiration date on whatever sort of NDA exists.

What we do know is that Amelle quit, Heidi followed her and so the band was officially dissolved. The two of them were about to fly back to the UK when the label and management asked them to come back with a new member in Keisha's place. When it was announced to the world that Jade had replaced her, that's the same time that Keisha found out. No courtesy call or message to give her a heads up from Amelle or Heidi, who she'd worked with for the best part of a decade to give her time to prepare before landing back in the UK. 

Keisha also said that she felt like she wasn't allowed to have any sort of opinion in the workplace because she'd instantly be told off for being a bully if she did voice an opinion and so towards the end, she gave up with trying to make herself heard which is probably why the Sweet 7 era happened. Then of course there's the way that TV presenters would ask Heidi and Amelle on national television if Keisha hits them, with neither of them sticking up for her.

With all of that, I'd be hurt too. No bad blood but I wouldn't want to risk history repeating itself after spending years in therapy to try and heal the mental and emotional toll all of that takes on a person.

no one cares about the Scouser. what she did to Keisha was unforgivable. she is NOT missed.

In a way I'm glad those annoying Heidi fans still whine about her, any comment is positive engagement :clap3:

also, one day you'll realize how stunning Siobhan is and then you guys will regret your words.

First of their performances after not being together for over 12 years and Siobhan already ate up anything Heidi has ever done performance-wise

Majority of the fans want Heidi tho not Sienna

Just now, fais_2311 said:

Majority of the fans want Heidi tho not Sienna

Oh my God Siobhan :rip: I wasn’t a fan during her time yet

Nice, diplomatic statement. The Sugababes peaked with 2.0 and 3.0, but it's not because of Heidi's contribution. I don't care about her or her voice and I think it's tragic that the GP gravitated towards her, but I respect her contribution and her hard work.

2 hours ago, Keter said:

Now who asked Amelle’s ass anything? But yes we love Queen Heidi! She’s no Siobhan, but her part in the legacy is clear. 

Clearly the media asked Amelle since they reached out. :ace: And Amelle was a great replacement after Mutya quit. She and Keisha carried their biggest hit "About You Now." Mutya will always be favorite, but Amelle's version of "Easy" is better than hers.

One of her first performances and clearly nervous, but did great:

1 hour ago, Hooker Barbie said:

I feel like a broken record but Keisha has stated several times why she won't ever work with Heidi again. It's incredibly disrespectful to her, to keep saying that Heidi should be in the lineup as if what happened to Keisha doesn't matter so long as the white, blonde girl is involved.

15 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

no one cares about the Scouser. what she did to Keisha was unforgivable. she is NOT missed.

Keisha clearly has moved on so I'm not sure why people are butthurt about her. She didn't do anything to Keisha. She quit and management called her back. It isn't her job to be loyal to another person who wouldn't and isn't obligated to do the same for her.

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Heidi remains the worst thing to happen to this group.

Heidi was the best thing to happen to the group because Mutya became lead and Keisha became second lead. Siobhan is terrible as the lead and can't carry the group.

Recognition & respect for legend Heidi  :clap3:

2 hours ago, Hooker Barbie said:

I feel like a broken record but Keisha has stated several times why she won't ever work with Heidi again. It's incredibly disrespectful to her, to keep saying that Heidi should be in the lineup as if what happened to Keisha doesn't matter so long as the white, blonde girl is involved.

the fact that Keisha & Mutya shade Heidi several times during Sweet 7 era  :rip: But I'm glad that in recent years, girls speak respectfully of each other & recognize the contribution & status for group (At least I want to hope that all the words sound sincere). Keisha said on Insta live this year that she had recently seen Heidi. :jonnycat:

All line ups were good except 4.0

Each one delivered something to the group. 

Their most succesful iteration included Heidi which is why a lot of ppl care for her. 

I always found Siobhan's vocals to be miles better than Heidi (especially live) but i get Heidi's appeal and her energy and vibe was infectious. She was extremely charming and really added the "sugar" to the Sugababes.

Heidi on most if not all of their hits so give her respect :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Daydream said:

To me, Heidi is more of a Sugababe than any of the original three. Sorry, but she dedicated more of herself to the group than any of the other 5 members ever have.

How if she quit when Amelle left and was partially responsible for Keisha getting the boot? :deadbanana:

Siobhan was the original one, but Heidi went on their journey for so long that she deserves to be considered one. 

2 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

I only remember the Sugababes with Heidi. I didn't know about Siobhan(?) until like two years ago :rip: 

Same ksksksk

But Overload and Run to Cover are CLASSICS the red haired girl did that :clap3:

2.0 is the best line-up, Heidi is a QUEEN :heart:

I'm seeing 1.0 in November as I love Mutya and Keisha and I feel like I should give Siobhan a chance as it's clear we won't ever get 2.0 back :( 

I really grew to love Siobhan and she fits so well vocally, they are a true unit in this line-up. As much as I liked Heidi back in the day, she already had trouble keeping up, idk if she would be able to handle touring so much these days even if she was returning

4 hours ago, WalkAway said:

Ok but we want Heidi not Siobhan. 

This TBH. I actually preferred Siobhan as a solo artist. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.