Neve Campbell supposedly back for Scream 6 & 7

Alak96

I clocked that this was a calculated negotiation tactic. And it worked. Slay a bit, Neve. :cooldown:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• scenekiller

• Josh

• kyris89

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the sequels have been garbage. She shouldn’t even bother since the franchise has been tainted by the garbage sequels. 

6 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Most of the sequels have been garbage. She shouldn’t even bother since the franchise has been tainted by the garbage sequels. 

Then stop watching them. Log out 

I love this for her and the franchise. I got a feeling one of the killers will get away in this film and then target Sidney in the 7th one.

I get why some fans want them to move on from Sidney's story but there's really SO much they can do with her character and legacy if they play their cards right! I just hope they make her role in S6 make sense because realistically there really isn't any reason for her to be in the line of fire again this soon but to move on from her character completely is asinine.

EVERYBODY MOVED

200.gif

1 hour ago, kyris89 said:

Then stop watching them. Log out 

:clap3:

1 hour ago, dman4life said:

I love this for her and the franchise. I got a feeling one of the killers will get away in this film and then target Sidney in the 7th one.

I get why some fans want them to move on from Sidney's story but there's really SO much they can do with her character and legacy if they play their cards right! I just hope they make her role in S6 make sense because realistically there really isn't any reason for her to be in the line of fire again this soon but to move on from her character completely is asinine.

I only want her back if they do her justice. I liked her role in 5, but it wouldn't be cool if they repeated the same thing with her for 6. 

Like...no more killers in her family please! No more Woodsboro. Have her in the mix. Give her some kick ass dialogue. Keep her alive. Dassit!

4 hours ago, kyris89 said:

Then, log out

4 hours ago, kyris89 said:

Yes. Log out

:skull:

2 hours ago, kishi said:

I only want her back if they do her justice. I liked her role in 5, but it wouldn't be cool if they repeated the same thing with her for 6. 

Like...no more killers in her family please! No more Woodsboro. Have her in the mix. Give her some kick ass dialogue. Keep her alive. Dassit!

Yesss like even if it's just a phone call nd they show us a glimpse of her at home with her family I'd be satisfied, just let the audience know she's still here! Like I can totally hear Gale telling her "Sid stay home. If you come to New York I'd kill you myself! *click*" :dies:

Can she come to Dead by Daylight tho? :coffee2: I'm tired of waiting 

Please make Sidney the lead again.

Get rid of Samantha and Tara.

We don't care about illegitimate children of psycho killers.

as long as she's not the main person being hunted by Ghostface so it doesn't get stale :katie:

Hmmm... I feel like this was a marketing scheme by her dragging the studio to create hype for the movie. But I'm not quite sure I believe this. However, I am intrigued that she will have a significant role in Scream 7 which is assumingly the final film (in this set of the storyline). 

But if she truly did turn them down due to lowball salary, then good for her! The fans stepped in and Paramount realized she IS Scream and deserves to be treated like a legacy. 

Good! It ain't Scream without Neve!

i like that if theres going to be those movies shes coming back but i dont know how i feel about these long ass horror movie franchises :biblio:

14 hours ago, Alak96 said:

Thots? :celestial5:

I knew she would come back all along ??

I didn't even know they were making a Scream 6 or 7. Excited though, Scream is my favorite horror series.

she knew what she was doing, work queen and get that cheque! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.