Saweetie updates fans on her debut album

nooniebao

12 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

Warner's brand engineer confirmed PBM is coming in Q2 2023... i have no words :deadbanana2:

At least we getting this body of music now :deadbanana4:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• stephen1108

• nooniebao

• Jay L

Make sure the next update has a release date that you’re actually sticking to. Jesus what is with these promising young women who work with alleged rapist Dr Luke and end up shelved? I really do like Saweetie and she needs to chill on the endorsements and balance it out with music otherwise her brand, which is based on music, will collapse. 

Don’t be a Normani and let the moment slip away. Get an album out and move the **** on with your career instead of constantly staying in this weird spot where we don’t know if you’re actually going anywhere as an artist. I do empathize that it may not be her decision but it still frustrates me how the industry works these days. 

Edited by Slap

19 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiCB4IWOUa6

"Saweetie is turning her project in 9-6-22, 1 of 7 releases in a row starting right now to 4Q 2023." :toofunny2:

7 releases being this mixtape, the album and 5 singles throughout now until next year Q4 sounds about right 

Edited by dangerousalex

• 1 month later...

TWO (2) years since the second single of this album dropped :deadbanana2:

lowkey her best song

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.