Normani celebrates pride month in YT short

rosesbloom

I don't get it...  How was this promoting/supporting pride other than the caption?  It looked like a generic get ready with me video. :psyduck:

5 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

I don't get it...  How was this promoting/supporting pride other than the caption?  It looked like a generic get ready with me video. :psyduck:

They donate to the Trevor Project for each short (allegedly)

talking about pride while making the biggest homophobic act ever: not releasing her debut 

can you blur your face on chris brown's video, please?

thank u, bye

a bit late but okay

2 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Camera was in the closet and when closet opened song went "I am coming out" as coming out from the closet. But Idk if its an ongoing trend lol. 

Edited by Companion

1 minute ago, Companion said:

Camera was in the closet and when closet opened song went "I am coming out" as coming out from the closet.

:deadbanana4:

It's the end of June, people are angry over her chris brown video and no album news.

This girl is just something else :rip:

she couldn't have thrown on a rainbow t-shirt, a colorful eye look, a rainbow headband...literally anything

this is def a GRWM post she had in drafts lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.