Ger

Miss Katheryn better enjoy the meal, because it looks delicious. :gaycat2:

shes for SURE riding that harley chile

Bark

Katheryn having really good meals :clap3: 

Bon Appetit baby :gaycat:

embarrassing behavior. the way he used to be a big actor and now hes a flop

RockStarShit101

okay, aside from him being hot and fit, but how his back doesn't hurt him or is it just me whose back is just bad :rip:

Honestly wouldn't give a damn about commercial decline if that was the man I woke up to every morning. She won

Edited by Invisibility

5 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

okay, aside from him being hot and fit, but how his back doesn't hurt him or is it just me whose back is just bad :rip:

Same here, a few excises and my back will be in pain, does anyone know how to deal with this? :deadbanana2:

RockStarShit101
Just now, RainDreamer said:

Same here, a few excises and my back will be in pain, does anyone know how to deal with this? :deadbanana2:

mine was fine, but then I injured my back in 2016 and since then, I have a 60-year-old back and I am only 27 :rip:

1 minute ago, RockStarShit101 said:

mine was fine, but then I injured my back in 2016 and since then, I have a 60-year-old back and I am only 27 :rip:

Chiropractor maybe? But yeah I know some back pains can be chronic though :rip:

4 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

Did you do some cool down exercise to counter the overworked back muscle? Like maybe try do bridge or some yoga stretching poses…

Everytime I see his name on here I think of that one user who said if Bloom was his boyfriend he would never let him wear underwear :bibliahh:

i can see what inspired her to write tsunami 

Edited by thismoment

RockStarShit101
2 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Did you do some cool down exercise to counter the overworked back muscle? Like maybe try do bridge or some yoga stretching poses…

I know we're going off topic but yeah, those exercises only made it worse :weeps:

but I envy bloom after seeing that video :relax:

He looks amazing 

5 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Soak my tunnel :jonny4:

Nasty :toofunny3:

OT: How un-GAYTRL for a thread posting a video of a shirtless man working out turning into a conversation about exercises suggestions :ace: maybe Florida’s don’t say gay approach is slowly working bc I expected to click to see filthy posts and f slurs thirsting..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.