Florida Bans Rainbow Clothing, Teachers Cannot Have Photos of Same-Sex Spouses

Horizon Flame

1 minute ago, Espresso said:

DeSantis is a smart, vengeful fascist. 

Trump is a stupid, unhinged narcissist with no policy platform, pretending to be a populist. 

Either of them is going to win in 2024 and hopefully I'll have moved to Montreal by then as I planned to do six years and should've followed through on. 

Yup, Trump is not that conservative, he is an idiot that found his audience and says anything they want to hear. He also acts poorly on his objectives.

He is stupid and predictable.

DeSantis is really really scary, he will get **** done and can really do irreparable damage to minorities in the US.

It’s really about the lesser of two really evil men.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• spree

• Marla Singer

• Bloo

Maybe the people in the pictures are just roommates, best buddies you know like in the old days and old lesbian literature

But I thought the gays didn't own the rainbow? :sistrens:

Not to place a photo of your spouse? What in the? Down with the republican party, i am done with this gestapo religious extremist party and its people.

Imagine being triggered by a rainbow.

tenor.gif?itemid=25824681

3 hours ago, Puma said:

I thought the bill made it specific that any talk about diverse families was not against the law?

A lot of Florida gays are either white conservative or weak. As long as they get their 4-bedroom houses and can travel to europe to do gay things they don't give a shit about any of these.

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Americans out here laughing and joking about other countries when this **** is happening in their "progressive" nation :bibliahh:

well Democrats have been focusing on hardships in literally any other country besides the US.

contrary to what they promise you when you bring this up, they can't actually "walk and chew gum" at the same time. it never happens.

Not banning rainbows:skull:

On 6/29/2022 at 11:19 AM, makeme said:

Orange county Florida is very liberal and gay friendly with Disney being here 

Orlando is always ranked in the top ten for US cities with the highest LGBT % of the population  

Sucks that we are forced to follow republican laws bc all the rednecks in the low income areas around the state vote for these losers 

da way they have enacted stricter voting laws so da rednecks in northern florida can keep da majority

A certain episode of The Handmaid's Tale immediately came up to mind :mazen:

It might sound trivial, but by banning rainbows they are trying to prevent LGBTQ+ people and even allies that are sporting a rainbow piece of clothing to be recognisable. Not that it happens often, but the sole fact that they're trying to ban a symbol known for representing a community is very concerning.

On 6/29/2022 at 8:14 PM, Riot said:

What is the difference between the US and Russia exactly?

Right?

The only thing I can think of is that US oligarchs and corporations are richer than russian ones

So hetero couples are fine but homo couples are not?

Are they gonna ban interracial couples next?

On 6/29/2022 at 7:14 PM, Riot said:

What is the difference between the US and Russia exactly?

15 hours ago, katara said:

Right?

The only thing I can think of is that US oligarchs and corporations are richer than russian ones

Abortion is legal in Russia

Russia has stricter gun regulation

Russia has free health care

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.