Florida Bans Rainbow Clothing, Teachers Cannot Have Photos of Same-Sex Spouses

Horizon Flame

This is embarrassing and the democrats are so fuckin weak.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• spree

• Marla Singer

• Bloo

Yes, let's focus on the real problems and ban rainbows (not guns). :deadbanana4: Holy **** the US is looking more and more like Russia every day. 

Honestly, this is so sad. What an awful day for LGBTQ+ in the US, 'cause God knows more states are going to follow suit now that hell literally broke loose over there with the ban of abortions and whatnot. 

Edited by mellenthin

America is a Christian theocracy. 

21 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Americans out here laughing and joking about other countries when this **** is happening in their "progressive" nation :bibliahh:

Lol they invaded countries in the name of "protecting women's freedom" - that didn't age well either. :cm:

Anyway, Florida is a joke. 

RockStarShit101
7 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

This is embarrassing and the democrats are so fuckin weak.

actually I am confused why any of the lgbtq+ members would vote red

see, this is the results, they are taking your rights

+

this guy Dave rubin is a gay man and this man next to him is his husband  

dave-rubin-baby-twitter.jpg?fit=1200,700

who is btw a conservative dummy,

I wonder what will he do when they overturn same-sex marriage,

the things people will do for money is absurd 

the self-hate is disgusting!!

n0msl3xo3ev71.jpg?auto=webp&s=f3af7ee6b2

I ******* hate people like him!

The party of pro-freedom is actually anti-freedom and pro-conformity.

8 minutes ago, Communion said:

America is a Christian theocracy. 

Crossed with a corporate oligarchy, masquerading as a Republic. 

They need to think of some new hybrid terms out there. 

so scary, tbh.  Little girls love rainbow anything and it has nothing to do with gay people.  This is crazy.

DeSantis proving why this gif becomes more valid each year:

bugsbunny-florida.gif

46 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Americans out here laughing and joking about other countries when this **** is happening in their "progressive" nation :bibliahh:

We do not think we are progressive and we are all laughing at our own country…

• ATRL Moderator

DeSantis is up for re-election this year. I’m surprised there’s been little discussion about whoever will be running against him. 

6 minutes ago, Bloo said:

DeSantis is up for re-election this year. I’m surprised there’s been little discussion about whoever will be running against him. 

who is it?

5 minutes ago, Bloo said:

3 minutes ago, spree said:

who is it?

Because the primary's still ongoing. MSM can't handle the nuance of discussions within the left or don't want it.

Crist will beat Fried by a blowout then go on to lose to DeSantis by a comfortable margin for reasons including his own baggage but also the numbers of new GOP transplants that are active and engaged and simply insurmountable in terms of raw numbers - especially the Cubanos in Miami.

For the record, Fried wouldn't win against DeSantis either. Imho.

Crist was beating DeSantis by a point or two in a recent poll but it was from a less reliable outfit, relatively small sample size and within the margin or error. I've also been consistent that polls prior to completion of primary cycles are worthless exercises as well - many political scientists on the left and in the center agree with that. 

Crist will get crushed. 

Good luck enforcing it :foxaylove:

So they can't have pictures of their opposite sex spouse either, right?

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Because the primary's still ongoing. MSM can't handle the nuance of discussions within the left or don't want it.

Crist will beat Fried by a blowout then go on to lose to DeSantis by a comfortable margin for reasons including his own baggage but also the numbers of new GOP transplants that are active and engaged and simply insurmountable in terms of raw numbers - especially the Cubanos in Miami.

For the record, Fried wouldn't win against DeSantis either. Imho.

Crist was beating DeSantis by a point or two in a recent poll but it was from a less reliable outfit, relatively small sample size and within the margin or error. I've also been consistent that polls prior to completion of primary cycles are worthless exercises as well - many political scientists on the left and in the center agree with that. 

Crist will get crushed. 

He probably will. The only shot he has it that the abortion issue blows back on DeSantis in some way. I don’t honk that’s outside the realm of possibility. But I’m not too optimistic at the moment. 

12 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

So they can't have pictures of their opposite sex spouse either, right?

Correct, but as of now my understanding is, in at least just Orange County, this still hasn't been fully or officially implemented yet. 

I’m surprised how no one points out how scary would be to have DeSantis as president

At this point it will be him or Trump in 2024, Biden has no chance of winning again.

Honestly Trump is less scary than this sociopath, they are both terrible but Trump is an idiot and at least we know what he already is capable of.

This is beyond ****** up. They are forcibly shoving people back into the closet. 

5 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I’m surprised how no one points out how scary would be to have DeSantis as president

At this point it will be him or Trump in 2024, Biden has no chance of winning again.

Honestly Trump is less scary than this sociopath, they are both terrible but Trump is an idiot and at least we know what he already is capable of.

DeSantis is a smart, vengeful fascist. 

Trump is a stupid, unhinged narcissist with no policy platform, pretending to be a populist. 

Either of them is going to win in 2024 and hopefully I'll have moved to Montreal by then as I originally planned to do six years ago.

But I was assured by extremely reliable sources that it’s not actually a “don’t say gay” bill, and in fact it’s just common sense protections for the kids. Would Republicans really lie?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.