Tyler Perry actress celebrates Roe V. Wade overturn

Click Clack

44 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

gkgmgngngnfjfjgj

brb

Help :bibliahh:

and i felt sad when her character died in Set It Off :biblio: rest in piss ho i hope stoney used your half of the money to get one :heart2:

Not Kimberly :deadbanana2: but she entitled to her own opinion. So many Christians have divided views on this. 

3 hours ago, Bussea said:

and i felt sad when her character died in Set It Off :biblio: rest in piss ho i hope stoney used your half of the money to get one :heart2:

:deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Bussea said:

:ahh:

I love her movies... a great actress she is. :mandown:

11 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

It’s not ok for anyone to be supporting the fact that this law was overturned and it’s “her right” the same way it’s a homophobe’s right to be homophobic.

People can and will drag her for it.

OT: Glad her career stalled and this will make it even harder for her to get roles.

Good riddance 

It’s okay to have a difference of views. If you want to be pro choice than good for you. If that actress wants to celebrate the pro life ruling that’s within her right to do so. 

If you don’t like the new law, than move to a pro choice country.

Can everyone who supports this **** just drop dead already

A shame. Diary of a Mad Black Woman was a cute movie (although I haven’t seen it since I was a child). 

3 hours ago, Rican said:

It’s okay to have a difference of views. If you want to be pro choice than good for you. If that actress wants to celebrate the pro life ruling that’s within her right to do so. 

If you don’t like the new law, than move to a pro choice country.

No it’s absolutely not ok to have a difference of views on this matter, because these “pro-life” laws are ******* backwards and completely prevent women in these states from having the CHOICE to have an abortion.

Being pro-choice on the other hand is what actually allows both views, it gives women the choice to either have an abortion or go through with the pregnancy if they wish.

And as if it’s so easy for people to just move to a new state/country. :skull:

I don’t even live in the U.S, luckily I live in a country where abortion is rightfully legal and I, like most people outside the U.S, am just laughing at the stupidity of you Americans. 

1 hour ago, CaptainMusic said:

No it’s absolutely not ok to have a difference of views on this matter, because these “pro-life” laws are ******* backwards and completely prevent women in these states from having the CHOICE to have an abortion.

Being pro-choice on the other hand is what actually allows both views, it gives women the choice to either have an abortion or go through with the pregnancy if they wish.

And as if it’s so easy for people to just move to a new state/country. :skull:

I don’t even live in the U.S, luckily I live in a country where abortion is rightfully legal and I, like most people outside the U.S, am just laughing at the stupidity of you Americans. 

:clap3::clap3:

This thread title is hilarious.

Well, I'm glad I can disagree with her opinion. Bye Kim. 

she might not have the majority opinion but that is no reason to be shaming her looks.. like thats weird behavior stop doing that. 

her insta looks...concerning. I hope she's doing OK.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.