Tyler Perry actress celebrates Roe V. Wade overturn

Click Clack

9 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

knee slapper 

Chile…lemme hop over to lipstickalley and see what they’re saying about her dumb ass :lmao: 

G8Hv.thumb.gif.83f7dc6376372fe0fb7b03568

Elise is a Christian and received the sacrament of baptism at age 16.[25] In 2019, Elise stated that she rededicated her "life to Jesus in 2019 and [hasn't] looked back."

davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gi

I knew there was a reason her face makes me cringe.

I mean, her IG alone would be enough to see she was pro-life.

Theres nothing wrong with being a christian and believing this. 

Its a unpopular opinion but its her right 

Her IG account is TOO much, maybe this is why her career never really took off the way it should have. 

“Tyler Perry actress celebrates Roe V. Wade overturn” was gonna be the name of my thread.

It is okay for her to be pro-life

it is not ok for a federal government entity to be. 

8 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

“Tyler Perry actress celebrates Roe V. Wade overturn” was gonna be the name of my thread.

:rip: 

I wonder what sin she turns a blind eye to. You know most of those devote Christians are big hypocrites :coffee2:

Oh, her. How disappointing because I think she's a solid actress and always said that it would have been nice to see her career go more mainstream with bigger and more complex roles. lol, **** her. May her career be limited to Tyler Perry productions and BET movie specials. 

58 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Theres nothing wrong with being a christian and believing this. 

Its a unpopular opinion but its her right 

17 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

It is okay for her to be pro-life

it is not ok for a federal government entity to be. 

It’s not ok for anyone to be supporting the fact that this law was overturned and it’s “her right” the same way it’s a homophobe’s right to be homophobic.

People can and will drag her for it.

OT: Glad her career stalled and this will make it even harder for her to get roles.

Good riddance 

11 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

It’s not ok for anyone to be supporting the fact that this law was overturned and it’s “her right” the same way it’s a homophobe’s right to be homophobic.

People can and will drag her for it.

OT: Glad her career stalled and this will make it even harder for her to get roles.

Good riddance 

You’re right it isn’t but I was only speaking to her personal belief. It is implicit that she supports the ruling even if she never voiced it 

and no, this is not equivalent to homophobia. Homophobia is hate and discrimination.  

The ppl making excuses for her just cuz they liked her movies lol

2 hours ago, Jay-El said:

gkgmgngngnfjfjgj

brb

HNupdX6.gif

The most racist thing next to obvious slavery was the Christian brainwashing of the black community. It's absolutely crazy and sad.

I don't know who this is and I won't check on Google but so disappointed it's coming from another woman. 

A bunch of people are pro-life however. Pro-life is more powerful of a statement. It strikes a chord in some feeble minds that oppose it to death/murder therefore perceive it as saving lives. 

NOT HER :biblionny: she was the very first person who I thought of and who I was hoping it was NOT when I opened this thread. Disappointed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.