Chris Pratt says he is not a religious person

Genius1111

the mouse says back to mk ultra summer camp :coffee2:

We love an attempt at rebranding 

can he go away already. all he does is pander in an attempt to rebrand his negative image:deadbanana4: 

also how narcissistic and arrogant can these celebs get :bibliahh: "i kind of became the face of religion" is honestly the most self absorbed, out of touch thing i've heard a celeb say in a LONG time

I want to strangle him. The full interview is worst. And of course his pastor's name is Chad.

Chris also hates being called Chris and prefers Pratt....or "CP". :rip:

I don't believe him. But he really shouldn't feel compelled to disprove anything about his personal life, especially religion. People act like he's the first religious actor out there. He needs to let it go and move on. Worship away and keep it moving. You think Tom Cruise gives a damn how people feel about him and scientology? NOPE! He gonna do whatever those weirdos do and then hop on set and try to kill himself like it's nothing. Be more like Tom, Chris.

26 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Nintendo said “Mario can’t be christian, he eats shrooms & dives in any available holes”.

:rofl:

AP and we forgave daddy

Now that he bagged the kennedy heir hes going into career damage control lol. Like he wasnt making instagram stories about the cross he built in his yard and **** lol

14 minutes ago, Yog said:

Lying ass…

Not a random tweet as evidence :deadbanana4:

21 minutes ago, Yog said:

Lying ass…

That doesn’t make someone religious. I’m not religious but I’ve been to dinner with friends and they pray so of course I am respectful and follow their lead on a prayer. 

44 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Not a random tweet as evidence :deadbanana4:

38 minutes ago, selfmadelatino said:

That doesn’t make someone religious. I’m not religious but I’ve been to dinner with friends and they pray so of course I am respectful and follow their lead on a prayer. 

Don’t care, he’s still trash ? 

1 hour ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

I don't believe him. But he really shouldn't feel compelled to disprove anything about his personal life, especially religion. People act like he's the first religious actor out there. He needs to let it go and move on. Worship away and keep it moving. You think Tom Cruise gives a damn how people feel about him and scientology? NOPE! He gonna do whatever those weirdos do and then hop on set and try to kill himself like it's nothing. Be more like Tom, Chris.

clear ha :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.