Ariana's stalker violates restraining order to break into her house on her birthday

ariananext

A man who has already been arrested for stalking Ariana Grande has been arrested again ... this time after breaking into her Montecito home on her 29th birthday.

Aharon Brown has a history of dogging Ariana. He was arrested last September at her L.A. home after showing up with a large hunting knife, allegedly screaming at her security, "I'll f***ing kill you and her!" He was arrested for making criminal threats and a judge issued a restraining order prohibiting him from coming near Ariana.

That did not stop him. He violated the restraining order recently by trying to find Ariana and apparently got close. He was supposed to turn himself in Tuesday for violating the restraining order, but Sunday he traveled to Montecito and broke into her house.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... on Sunday, Brown somehow got into Ariana's Montecito home. She was NOT home at the time, but the security alarm went off and cops showed up and arrested Brown. 

He has been arraigned on charges of stalking, burglary, damaging power lines, violation of a court order and obstruction. He pled not guilty. Brown is currently in custody."

source

Quite insane how someone can break into a celebrity's house multiple times without going to jail. This must be so heavy for her considering what she's been through :dancehall3:

Mental illness is no joke. I hope he can get treatment and that Ari stays safe. :heart:

someone has to euthanize him, preferably sooner rather than later

He plead not guilty when they caught him in the home? :rip:

lock him up

This is the worst part of being a celebrity, **** like this is so scary :biblio:

Jason Alexander teas. She should get Britney's lawyer.

as a celebrity it must be so scary that a person capable of that can know where you live :rip: 

53 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Mental illness is no joke. I hope he can get treatment and that Ari stays safe. :heart:

Naw he needs to be put under the jail.

Why doesn’t Ariana pay security to stand outside the perimeter of her house 24/7?

Apart from stalker fans, she could get violently burgled 

Edited by Saintlor

1 hour ago, LCTV said:

She should get Britney's lawyer.

:bibliahh:

Why isn't he in jail already?
He is literally making claims of killing her and he is still free?

7 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Rei needs to chill.

:deadbanana4:

OT: i feel so bad for her, i hope she stays safe :heart:

12 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Why isn't he in jail already?
He is literally making claims of killing her and he is still free?

no, they just gave him a restraining order, despite him breaking into her house to kill her with a huge knife :rip:

1 hour ago, PopLord86 said:

Jason Alexander teas :bibliahh:

I thought the same thing. These psychopaths need to be JAILED for a very long time.

I hope Ariana isn’t traumatized by his actions. That’s scary to know some crazy obsessed men are trying to kill you. 

That atrl needs to be sentenced with reclusion perpetua. :biblio:

moonlitdick

He cut the landline to the security system ?? This man is calculated & knows how to breach protective technology yet

cops are treating him like some crazy superfan off the ******* street.
LOCK. HIM. UP.

Edited by moonlitdick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.