Mandy Moore Cancels Remainder of 2022 Tour

livelikemusic

mandy-moore-emmys-2019.jpg

Mandy Moore is pumping the brakes on touring, for now.

On Tuesday, the In Real Life singer announced that she made the difficult decision to end her tour early in a written statement shared on Instagram. Moore, who is currently expecting her second child with husband Taylor Goldsmith, explained that being on tour was "too challenging" amid her pregnancy.

"Friends, It is with a heavy heart and much consideration that I have to let you all know that I am canceling my remaining show dates in 2022," Moore, 38, informed fans.

"It has been an honor and an absolute dream to return to the stage again this past month, performing for all of you. When we booked these shows, I wasn't pregnant and although I truly thought I could power through, the way we are traveling (long hours on the bus and not getting proper rest) has caught up, taken its toll, and made it feel too challenging to proceed," the This Is Us star continued.

"I know that I have to put my family and my health (and the health of my baby) first and the best place for me to be right now is at home. Thank you for all of your support along the way and thank you in advance for respecting my decision," she concluded. "I can't wait to get back out there soon to bring this music and show your way!!"

x

10 minutes ago, Power love said:

I’ve been following her ticket sales & ….  :biblio:

:gaycat6:

Yeaaaaahhh. I had a feeling once she announced she was pregnant, she wouldn’t last long on tour.

Though, at her show in Durham it was maybe 60% full. I’m just glad I finally got to see her live…. Since she’ll probably never do it again

1 hour ago, Pinkoverblue said:

Yeaaaaahhh. I had a feeling once she announced she was pregnant, she wouldn’t last long on tour.

Though, at her show in Durham it was maybe 60% full. I’m just glad I finally got to see her live…. Since she’ll probably never do it again

i don't follow Mandy but she seems like a hard worker. she's always attached to some project. i think she could do shows again one day, especially if she gets a tiktok revival or something like that

1 hour ago, Power love said:

Have sales not been good?

22 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

Have sales not been good?

This tour has been selling very poorly but the promotion has been a mess. I know she’s not huge anymore But she’s doing small tiny venues that even Sabrina Carpenter can fill:rip:

All about us is off the air so she can’t use that for promotion anymore

28 minutes ago, Power love said:

This tour has been selling very poorly but the promotion has been a mess. I know she’s not huge anymore But she’s doing small tiny venues that even Sabrina Carpenter can fill:rip:

All about us is off the air so she can’t use that for promotion anymore

what’s that :eli:

4 hours ago, Power love said:

vuelve88

Was she performing In My Pocket, Crush and One-Sided Love? If not, that explains poor ticket sales!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.