Avril recreates iconic Let Go cover 20 years later

Jotham

1 hour ago, MaRy said:

Pink inspired her with Missundaztood, she copied her. Then Kelly Clarkson copied Avril.

So pink is the queen of pop rock? 
oie-4z83yw-WNQSKW.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• MaRy

• EnterTheAttic

• Ivan_brit

new york was such a different place then. that album cover was shot shortly after 9/11. just so weird to think about for some reason 

Legendary :WAP:

Coming for another viral Tik Tok 

binmQkS.gif

She already increase new 500k followers in less than 1 week

The power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has :clap3:

Saw it on instagram and I gasped, I feel nostalgic and excited for what's next for her. She recently said "I definitely know I have another 20 [years] in me" at a show, so bring it, Ramona 

2 hours ago, Right Now said:

Slightly off but cute.

They could’ve at least blurred the background :giraffe:

4 hours ago, MaRy said:

Pink inspired her with Missundaztood, she copied her. Then Kelly Clarkson copied Avril.

Let Go’s influences were totally different :lmao: she had been working on Let Go for 6 months by the time Missundaztood came out lol

1 hour ago, Egon Schiele said:

The power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has :clap3:

Saw it on instagram and I gasped, I feel nostalgic and excited for what's next for her. She recently said "I definitely know I have another 20 [years] in me" at a show, so bring it, Ramona 

suddenly I don't want to d word anymore :jonny5:

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

Let Go’s influences were totally different :lmao: she had been working on Let Go for 6 months by the time Missundaztood came out lol

The way some people will just say anything on this site! :rip:

I love P!nk but she is not an influence for Avril. 

8 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

The way some people will just say anything on this site! :rip:

I love P!nk but she is not an influence for Avril. 

Nothing against P!nk, but the way some people on this website try to push that forgotten album as an influence on Let Go is beyond me :rip:

She she’s so well, looks almost the same as 20 years ago. Also never knew photo was taken in New York 

Iconic. I feel old

MBBQoP-HotWings.thumb.gif.9e74e55c4367a2

Pink had no impact on ANYONE lmao. Let go era is 10x bigger and more iconic than missunderstood or whatever

I remember being so infatuated by her first single and video but then I saw her perform it for the first time on TV and was totally shocked at how different her voice sounded from the record. 
She lost me right there. Lol 

3 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Imagine that dude in the background in the 2022 photo.:toofunny3:

Didn't he even realize that he was unintentionally photobombing Ramona?

1 hour ago, Sharapov said:

Pink had no impact on ANYONE lmao. Let go era is 10x bigger and more iconic than missunderstood or whatever

Dua and Adele sis. Especially Dua.

There are almost a dozen second-generation pop girls who cite P!nk as an inspiration.:dies:

9 hours ago, MaRy said:

Then Kelly Clarkson copied Avril.

Kelly's debut Thankful had a handful of pop-rock songs. Avril had no traceable influence on Kelly's artistry.

There’s something off about her face in the recreated one but still icon behaviour and still one of my fav albums to this day !

13 hours ago, legendlavigne said:

ICON! Does anyone know which NY intersection this is? I've always wanted to visit.

13 hours ago, Jotham said:

I'm not sure what other street it intersects, but it's located at 277 Canal Street based on the original unedited photo. :whistle:

13 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Yeah it's somewhere in China town

It's Broadway and Canal. 

13 hours ago, Power love said:

It looks soo different today

It's not that different. Just cleaner and there are new businesses. The buildings are pretty much the same except the subway entrance being added.

11 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

So pink is the queen of pop rock? 
oie-4z83yw-WNQSKW.gif

Yes, the original queen ? 

The level of iconic - 

3 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

I remember being so infatuated by her first single and video but then I saw her perform it for the first time on TV and was totally shocked at how different her voice sounded from the record. 
She lost me right there. Lol 

how could that be? :rip: 

Avril sounds pretty nice live

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.