Kesha serves Hollywood Princess realness

SmittenCake

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

PopKills

A natural goddess that looks even better than she did in 2010, not everyone can relate :foxaylove2:

12 minutes ago, PopKills said:

A natural goddess that looks even better than she did in 2010, not everyone can relate :foxaylove2:

You've been pressed in three different Kesha threads on one day within a timespan of a few hours, the obsession is real.

Give it a rest already.

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

You've been pressed in three different Kesha threads on one day within a timespan of a few hours, the obsession is real.

Give it a rest already.

Ke$ha stans are always so pressed about Katy and attack her and then wonder when Kats fight back, especially with the easy targets y’all give.  :rip:

3 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Ke$ha stans are always so pressed about Katy and attack her and then wonder when Kats fight back, especially with the easy targets y’all give.  :rip:

Not "fight back" after you came into these threads for absolutely no reason except being shady :rip:

Maybe you should focus on Katy Perry instead of "dragging" Kesha in multiple threads on a single day with posts that exhibit a very strong lack of self-awareness.

Edited by TomTom2288

she looks like bootleg lana / hrhcollection 

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Not "fight back" after you came into these threads for absolutely no reason except being shady :rip:

Maybe you should focus on Katy Perry instead of "dragging" Kesha in multiple threads on a single day with posts that exhibit a very strong lack of self-awareness.

I mean I still don’t get how Katy as my profile pic show lack of self-awareness in combination with my comment but sure, I will never comment in a Ke$ha thread again because you feel attacked by an opinion on a pop culture forum :heart:

3 hours ago, PopKills said:

Happy 2011

O.T.: a serve :clap3:

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

She kinda looks ready to be a mom in Hairspray

are you calling her a drag queen :bibliahh:

i really love her when her bangs are long

She looks healthy and great tbh. Hopefully we get a new album soon and gets the attention she deserves. 

I like the dark hair, but she is looking very plastic. 

19 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

PopKills

What about that avatar? Katy looks good here. Geez people can have different opinions, grow up and get over it.

The replay is sooo lame

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.