Ugliest colors ranked & Color of 2022 is here!

P.O.P

4 hours ago, P.O.P said:

That dark drab brown even has its own wikipedia page (HERE) full of drags :skull: It is really UGLEE but people usually do too damn much when it comes to good sis brown.

"The Australian Department of Health initially referred to the colour as "olive green", but the name was changed after concerns were expressed by the Australian Olive Association." lmaoo what :bibliahh:

Shades of Blue winning, loves it. :gaycat2:

The unpleasant things are taking me out......

Pink color is cute.. though it can be blindful

As someone with an olive undertone, most of my wardrobe is in colors like these. :skull:  I love earthy muted tones, it's a great way to introduce color without them being too loud.

I'd love a suit in that dark drab brown actually. 

Flop list. White's not a color; that's not mustard (that's lemon); faded salmon, light olive, and beige are lovely.

21 hours ago, Enzo said:

"The Australian Department of Health initially referred to the colour as "olive green", but the name was changed after concerns were expressed by the Australian Olive Association." lmaoo what :bibliahh:

not them having their own website https://australianolives.com.au/

'the international olive awards' :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.