Time to admit it, sadly: Trump’s administration > Biden’s

Ferret

1 hour ago, Thuggin said:

This un-ironically being the Democratic Party's message to voters. :rip: What a winning message! Imagine expecting the administration you voted in to actually keep the promises they campaigned on and deliver for their constituents! How unreasonable!

Just don't "cry like a baby" when those same people who were lied to sit out next election then!

No one promised a free 50k to your lazy ass, get a job, loser.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Matthew4815

• Kassi

• A Bomb

6 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

You may not understand how funny this is, because of your low understanding of  how corrupt politicians are. But… :ahh:All those “loans” that both Dems, and Republicans get that are then forgiven. No outrage at those people ever. 

13 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Wow, you are completely unhinged. :skull: I HAVE a job and I don't even have any student debt, you weirdo. But I care about my brothers and sisters in the country who are drowning in debt, can't meaningfully participate in the economy, and are shaping up to lead worse livelihoods than their parents. Also, everyone who has that student debt either has a job or wants a job. Guess what? That's usually still not enough to pay off that debt, and that debt is going to still accrue interest over time.

Biden promised student loan forgiveness for low-income and middle class families. He promised a minimum of $10,000 student loan debt forgiveness per person. He promised to forgive all student debt for HBCU students and tribal nation students who make less than $125,000/year. He did not deliver.

4 hours ago, Thuggin said:

Wow, you are completely unhinged. :skull: I HAVE a job and I don't even have any student debt, you weirdo. But I care about my brothers and sisters in the country who are drowning in debt, can't meaningfully participate in the economy, and are shaping up to lead worse livelihoods than their parents. Also, everyone who has that student debt either has a job or wants a job. Guess what? That's usually still not enough to pay off that debt, and that debt is going to still accrue interest over time.

Biden promised student loan forgiveness for low-income and middle class families. He promised a minimum of $10,000 student loan debt forgiveness per person. He promised to forgive all student debt for HBCU students and tribal nation students who make less than $125,000/year. He did not deliver.

Biden has literally wiped away tens of billions of $$ in student loan debt. :ahh: This idea that because people you know haven't been impacted that nothing was delivered just goes to show how selfish a lot of you are. Don't say you care about others who are drowning in debt and then ignore the thousands of people who are having their debt erased. I will concede that he needs to do MORE, but pretending like he hasn't done anything is disingenuous. 

---

Yes, I'm so glad Roe v Wade was overturned.

I'm so glad the SCOTUS will be controlled by far right-wing terrorists for decades to come.

I'm so glad gay marriage is about to be overturned.

I'm so glad voting rights are about to be gutted.

I'm so glad the states are going to be given unfettered, unquestionable control of federal elections.

I'm so glad Trump let COVID destroy our economy and kill over a million Americans.

I'm so glad Trump and his admin allowed hatred to foment towards POC and LGBT people.

But hey, gas prices were lower so Trump's admin did so much good for us.

So many people ignore that the harm Trump did to this country was institutional, it was from the inside out. They got away with doing these things because these things occurred behind the scenes and people couldn't see them. Unlike any other President in history, Trump has caused irreversible harm to our country.

Edited by Bang Up

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

Biden has literally wiped away tens of billions of $$ in student loan debt. :ahh: This idea that because people you know haven't been impacted that nothing was delivered just goes to show how selfish a lot of you are. Don't say you care about others who are drowning in debt and then ignore the thousands of people who are having their debt erased. I will concede that he needs to do MORE, but pretending like he hasn't done anything is disingenuous. 

---

Yes, I'm so glad Roe v Wade was overturned.

I'm so glad the SCOTUS will be controlled by far right-wing terrorists for decades to come.

I'm so glad gay marriage is about to be overturned.

I'm so glad voting rights are about to be gutted.

I'm so glad the states are going to be given unfettered, unquestionable control of federal elections.

I'm so glad Trump let COVID destroy our economy and kill over a million Americans.

I'm so glad Trump and his admin allowed hatred to foment towards POC and LGBT people.

But hey, gas prices were lower so Trump's admin did so much good for us.

So many people ignore that the harm Trump did to this country was institutional, it was from the inside out. They got away with doing these things because these things occurred behind the scenes and people couldn't see them. Unlike any other President in history, Trump has caused irreversible harm to our country.

You are intentionally misrepresenting what I said and moving the goal post. I never said Biden hasn’t cancelled any student debt at all. I also never claimed Trump to be a better President in any way. Biden has cancelled about $17 billion in student loan debt out of the total $1.9 trillion of student loan debt. That’s less than one percent. Yes, that’s not nothing. But it’s also not even close to what Biden promised and is not the broad-sweeping change we need to deal with the student debt crisis. And that percent cancelled is going to get even lower as time goes on, thanks to interest. People are allowed to hold Biden to task on his own campaign promises - things that he does have control over, especially the people like me who voted for him!

On 7/6/2022 at 8:47 AM, Bang Up said:

Biden has literally wiped away tens of billions of $$ in student loan debt.

92eL4We.png

**** yeah. :jonny: I wonder what percentage of the total debt he's already done away with..

:duca: I'm sure it's almost ha-

H545JnJ.png

I'm going to throw myself into traffic. I want to die.  :gaycat6:

Edited by Communion

On 7/6/2022 at 4:11 AM, Dula Peep said:

Black women and young babies are going to die because you chose to vote for a neoliberal like Biden.

Surely at one point the complete failure of Biden's presidency weighs on the conscious of those who supported his candidacy in the primary all because they wanted to block M4A and deny poor people healthcare. :mazen:

On 7/6/2022 at 3:11 AM, Dula Peep said:

You just proved You’re ignorant! Not surprised coming form a monster

On 7/6/2022 at 1:11 AM, Dula Peep said:

ATRLers being against slavery reparations. What's new. :shakeno:

23 hours ago, Communion said:

92eL4We.png

**** yeah. :jonny: I wonder what percentage of the total debt he's already done away with..

:duca: I'm sure it's almost ha-

H545JnJ.png

I'm going to throw myself into traffic. I want to die.  :gaycat6:

More than you will get when a republican takes back over ?

21 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

ATRLers being against slavery reparations. What's new. :shakeno:

That’s never gonna happen no matter who’s president. 

Just now, GhostBox said:

More than you will get when a republican takes back over ?

I think you just single-handedly cost Biden Michigan in 2024 and sent 500,000+ black households into poverty with how god awful and incoherent your attempts are convincing people voting is urgent are. Sis, give Dems some mercy and stop this sabotage. 

1 minute ago, Communion said:

I think you just single-handedly cost Biden Michigan in 2024 and sent 500,000+ black households into poverty with how god awful and incoherent your attempts are convincing people voting is urgent are. Sis, give Dems some mercy and stop this sabotage. 

It’s a fact. Plus You can vote for whoever you want. Or don’t vote at all. I don’t care

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

It’s a fact. Plus You can vote for whoever you want. Or don’t vote at all. I don’t care

Sis, at this point, the GOP should be paying you for how off-putting and ineffective your call to action for voting is. Literally just god awful at it. 

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Sis, at this point, the GOP should be paying you for how off-putting and ineffective your call to action for voting is. Literally just god awful at it. 

I didn’t ask anyone to vote ? 

it’s a fact Biden has forgave (and he still will probably come out with his 10k decision soon)  more student loan debt than any republican  will ever consider.  

girl what :rip: it takes 4 years for any economic policies to take in effect what we are witnessing right now is literally because of trumps presidency :rip: 

30 minutes ago, Caesar said:

girl what :rip: it takes 4 years for any economic policies to take in effect what we are witnessing right now is literally because of trumps presidency :rip: 

Not counting the courts and supreme court (which trump stacked full of right  wing religious  nuts) who are dismantling any and everything  they don’t agree with. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.