Time to admit it, sadly: Trump’s administration > Biden’s

Ferret

2 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

No. Biden is useless as possible, but Trump was legit a terrorist 

:deadbanana4: Biden is out here giving money to neonazis in Ukraine ma. Pull yourself together, Trump was no saint in a lot of topics but how is Joe not a terrorist too??

Edited by Puma

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Matthew4815

• Kassi

• A Bomb

2 minutes ago, Matthew4815 said:

I have no idea. As I said, he is not who I voted for in the primary. 

I largely have no interested in engaging in topics like these tbh, so I just don't understand why certain people care to defend Biden. The Democrats, as in politicians, have no problem rehabilitating the images literal ghouls, and war mongers like GWB. Trump's offenses are not beyond what Democrats can tolerate. They just literally don't like his tone. They reluctantly impeached him. Not even for the many things they could have used. It makes zero sense to me. :cm: 

12 minutes ago, slik said:

:swing:

I mean...Biden's presidency so far has basically been a second Trump term only without the funny meltdown tweets. Biden didn't even stop Trump's immigration policies, and we are at the same place when it comes to climate change, guns, student loans, and healthcare except with even worse inflation and gas prices. Oh and Biden failed with Covid (they just pretended like it didn't exist after Ukraine) and funneled more money towards Ukraine than to his own people so I'd say they're about equal.

6 minutes ago, Puma said:

:deadbanana4: Biden is out here giving money to neonazis in Ukraine ma. Pull yourself together, Trump was no saint in a lot of topics but how is Joe not a terrorist too??

People on this forum get really defensive over their heroes in Azov Battalion, so be careful even mentioning this. :shutup: 

Trump set us on a path to inevitable downfall in 2016, whatever the dems “try” futilely to “do” now doesn’t really matter

1 minute ago, bad guy said:

I mean...Biden's presidency so far has basically been a second Trump term only without the funny meltdown tweets. Biden didn't even stop Trump's immigration policies, and we are at the same place when it comes to climate change, guns, student loans, and healthcare except with even worse inflation and gas prices. Oh and Biden failed with Covid (they just pretended like it didn't exist after Ukraine) and funneled more money towards Ukraine than to his own people so I'd say they're about equal.

Truthfully, if anything, Biden has proven to be an 11th consecutive Reagan term. With a Nancy Reagan commemorative stamp to go along with it. :skull: 

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

People on this forum get really defensive over their heroes in Azov Battalion, so be careful even mentioning this. :shutup: 

Yea I don’t come here that often so I was thinking that might have been a bad idea after posting it lmao

It’s a shame we can’t speak the truth anymore these days, can’t wait til this madness is over. 

3 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Truthfully, if anything, Biden has proven to be an 11th consecutive Reagan term. With a Nancy Reagan commemorative stamp to go along with it. :skull: 

There's been so many disasters I forgot about that one. And during Pride month too :rip:

Biden is doing nothing but at least he's not actively destroying your country like Dump :doc: 

• ATRL Moderator

If you mean by EFFECTIVENESS and BRANDING, then you're absolutely correct. Trump was extremely effective at working in lockstep with the GOP and utilizing their trifecta + every political trick in the book to get what they/their voters wanted. There are no holds barred when Republicans are in power. We are seeing that now with how they basically stole 2 Supreme Court nominations. Trump was a genius at messaging/branding. He knew exactly what his followers wanted to hear and see. Hysterical claims laced in confirmation bias, religious zealotry, and echo chamber mentality. The GOP voters heard his words and saw the actions in real time, and got even more enthused.

Biden's administration is doing nothing effective that is being actually demonstrated to us. There is no concrete result for his supporters. While he inherited a mess, we're nearing two years in now and the Democratic brand is seen as completely ineffective.

1 hour ago, Matthew4815 said:

You said they were voting for someone else BEFORE Obama forced half the field to drop out. They were not. Don't be daft.

No you’re right. Some people here are full of ****. 

Just taking Pete for example, he won Iowa. Came in a respectable second in New Hampshire and wasn't even close in Nevada or South Carolina. By Super Tuesday, he was in fifth place nationally and had no path forward so he dropped out. Amy was even further behind.

They just hate that Bernie ran a flaccid campaign that relied on only winning 30% of the vote, and it backfired.

Anyway, Trump’s initial three years were good economically speaking cause he inherited a great economy from Obama (who inherited a terrible economy from Bush).

EP74sHZVAAASEm9?format=png&name=small

After which, Biden inherited a terrible economy from Trump…

FUVAZdPUsAEZMNb?format=png&name=large

…along with terrible SC judges. Two things which are ******* up the country at the moment.

See a trend? Republicans break, Democrats fix.

34 minutes ago, Element said:

If you mean by EFFECTIVENESS and BRANDING, then you're absolutely correct. Trump was extremely effective at working in lockstep with the GOP and utilizing their trifecta + every political trick in the book to get what they/their voters wanted. There are no holds barred when Republicans are in power. We are seeing that now with how they basically stole 2 Supreme Court nominations. Trump was a genius at messaging/branding. He knew exactly what his followers wanted to hear and see. Hysterical claims laced in confirmation bias, religious zealotry, and echo chamber mentality. The GOP voters heard his words and saw the actions in real time, and got even more enthused.

Biden's administration is doing nothing effective that is being actually demonstrated to us. There is no concrete result for his supporters. While he inherited a mess, we're nearing two years in now and the Democratic brand is seen as completely ineffective.

To your credit, you actually did pin down the one thing Trump was great at: propaganda.

Namely, by taking credit for things he had little responsibility for, like the economy (see: the graph in my previous post), or just straight made up things. 

He was so good, in fact, that it seems like a lot of people who aren’t even his supporters internalized it. 

The truth is, Trump did everything, legal, illegal, and otherwise, to try and keep his promises, but could only manage a budget reconciliation tax cut.

No infrastructure

No wall

No abortion ban

No ended wars

No ACA repeal

No paid family leave

No manufacturing

No DACA repeal

Literally an abject failure of a Presidency from the POV of his constituency. Not to mention, the first one-term President in decades and the only one to ever be impeached twice. 

For Biden to operate on the same terms as Trumps, the liberal electorate and elected Democrats would HAVE to fall in line. And accept him to be beyond reproach no matter what awful, cruel,

offensive things he said or laws he tried to break. Do you think that’d be possible? 

2 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

I really don’t think presidents have too much of an impact on the economy but economic conditions were better under trump’s admin (prior to Covid) than now but that’s not to his credit. Oscillating between two capitalist parties who are in lockstep when it comes to imperialism and ecocide for the benefit of corporate profits won’t yield tangible long term material differences for the working class - they both suck and their admins are awful for working ppl. 
Biden has managed to do everything trump wanted to do without much objection from his liberal base (increased defense spending, increased federal funding to police depts, increased deportations and migrant detention, increased federal funding to prison industrial complex, continued construction on the border wall, increased drilling permits on federal lands, increased Medicare premiums and privatized Medicare advantage plans)

This

1 hour ago, A Bomb said:

I largely have no interested in engaging in topics like these tbh, so I just don't understand why certain people care to defend Biden. The Democrats, as in politicians, have no problem rehabilitating the images literal ghouls, and war mongers like GWB. Trump's offenses are not beyond what Democrats can tolerate. They just literally don't like his tone. They reluctantly impeached him. Not even for the many things they could have used. It makes zero sense to me. :cm: 

Yeah thats it. They have the same policies but Trump has a worse tone which makes it clearer that the policies are bad one.

7 minutes ago, Kassi said:

See a trend? Republicans break, Democrats fix.

:bibliahh:Why did we have a phenomenon of Obama to Trump voters?? Which, I'm sure is by sheer coincidence, correlated with midwest towns still being economically devastated by the 2008 recession. Obama lost not only 1000's of seats in Congress, not even just also key positions that are just meant to keep government running, but lost voters to a charlatan. We have to laugh at "intellectual" liberals reading their bedtime stories to themselves 

1 minute ago, A Bomb said:

:bibliahh:Why did we have a phenomenon of Obama to Trump voters?? Which, I'm sure is by sheer coincidence, correlated with midwest towns still being economically devastated by the 2008 recession. Obama lost not only 1000's of seats in Congress, not even just also key positions that are just meant to keep government running, but lost voters to a charlatan. We have to laugh at "intellectual" liberals reading their bedtime stories to themselves 

Fox News. Now keep it moving, hun. :chick1:

Just now, Kassi said:

Fox News. Now keep it moving, hun. :chick1:

:bibliahh:Then those pundits move on to CNN or MSNBC when they find one little difference with Trump. Kassi, is not a serious political thinker.

Trumps administration is the reason roe vs wade got overturned and ended letting a pandemic get worse than it needed too..

I- :deadbanana2:

please log off and never speak again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.