• TurntUp

• nooniebao

• SchmoodRing

She already smashed on her own with LTT so now back to successful collabs 

:swan:

14 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

She already smashed on her own with LTT so now back to successful collabs 

:swan:

This was ready before LTT, she also has the Ozuna collab lined up, But that’s his single so I imagine it will be out after Nos Comemos starts declining.

Oh ****... everyone can take this summer off because they don’t a chance against this...:duca:

Can she drop her album already like wtf this is like her 10th single

So is Anitta going to pretend like “Versions of Me” doesn’t exist? Feels like she gave up on that project so quick 

5 hours ago, JustLikeMagic said:

is it really coming out this friday?

It is meant to but after the Suéltame fiasco the schedule is a bit weird :rip:

If it is not officially out tomorrow it will leak anyways because it’s been sent out to djs and stuff. Honestly they just need to throw it out and let it be, imo it won’t do much as it is not as good as La Triple T, the vocal production is jarring and there is not a OMG THIS IS A HIT moment in the song. Becky’s verse is probably the best.

Ahh can’t wait :duca:

Becky always delivers on her collabs

9 hours ago, Blue. said:

It is meant to but after the Suéltame fiasco the schedule is a bit weird :rip:

If it is not officially out tomorrow it will leak anyways because it’s been sent out to djs and stuff. Honestly they just need to throw it out and let it be, imo it won’t do much as it is not as good as La Triple T, the vocal production is jarring and there is not a OMG THIS IS A HIT moment in the song. Becky’s verse is probably the best.

Yeah i heard the 2 minutes that leaked from it and i basically liked Becky's verse.. i hope it will be out tommorow

16 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

So is Anitta going to pretend like “Versions of Me” doesn’t exist? Feels like she gave up on that project so quick 

Not her fault at all. She spilled that Warner will only carry the album/era on if she gives another viral like Envolver, otherwise they'll drop the ball.

OT: This will be huge in South America :jonny5: 

12 hours ago, Electric Youth said:

Not her fault at all. She spilled that Warner will only carry the album/era on if she gives another viral like Envolver, otherwise they'll drop the ball.

OT: This will be huge in South America :jonny5: 

I really don’t see it smashing. It has nothing special, you could tell La Triple T and Envolver were smashes from first play, this just doesn’t stand out.

On 6/30/2022 at 7:48 AM, Blue. said:

If it is not officially out tomorrow it will leak anyways because it’s been sent out to djs and stuff. 

Yeah you were right lol, also i do like the song now listening in full and HQ but it seems very talkative and empty at the same time, tini's verse with the instrumental changes are very sudden and there is barely a right chorus to stick in your head

Becky G sure knew how to use her verse time, it was very dynamic I loved it.

I dont like tini's part 

Only here for becky and anitta 

hope this will be a hit

Becky ate both of them the **** up WTF :jonny4:  

anyway this needed a stronger chorus, and Tini needs to stop with the autotune cause her part was something else 

On 7/2/2022 at 3:39 PM, SweetTalker said:

Becky ate both of them the **** up WTF :jonny4:  

anyway this needed a stronger chorus, and Tini needs to stop with the autotune cause her part was something else 

Yeah, TINI is the only native spanish speaker and she's the only one who is hard to understand on this :rip:

I'll be surprised if this doesnt bomb because its truly bland, but this is TINI's imperial phase so it could be a surprise hit i guess!

I went to check that Triple T song… so bland. 

That’s always been my issue with Tini. She’s clearly talented but the material is just not good. It almost makes Miénteme feel like a fluke. 

I am gonna lower my expectations a bit here, cause the autotune in that snippet… :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.