Dove Cameron: I'm not like the other Disney girls, I don't fit in!

The Witch

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bimbo

• Bencharmer

• Lady Claire

• The Witch

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does she sound so insufferable like ***** you have a quarter of a hit just chill :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Blue. said:

Why does she sound so insufferable like ***** you have a quarter of a hit just chill :deadbanana2:

I was just about to say this. She sounds so insufferable in all her press.

If it wasn't for her faux lesbian song and Disney, she would be nowhere, so she can thank Disney and those CHECKS.

Pop culture

Hope she keeps on damaging it then

Ah she’s in her anti Disney phase just like what the girls she named went through at one point. It was bound to happen eventually. 

I actually quite like Dove, but I don't think anything she's putting on the table is as edgy or interesting as she thinks it is. :skull: It's cute pop music, very fitting of an ex-Disney star. She literally fits the mould she says she doesn't.

uhmmm honey you are a product of Disney

ugh, shut up

she's lucky she looks good with plastic surgery

She basically lacks any personality.

She tried to fit the ex-Disney girl mold = it didn't work.

Dropped a Say So ripoff = it didn't work.

Dropped a Kim Petras TOTL ripoff = it didn't work.

Then all of sudden she started to impersonate Billie's voice and dropped this new music... that somehow worked. Now she's all up on this attitude to sound eDgY or something, she even literally removed all of her previously released music on streaming platforms :bibliahh:

I was rooting for her back in the day but everything about her screams fake, i'm sorry.

Edited by Lady Claire

Because she’s not even touching the 10% success the other Disney girls had :rip: perhaps that could be a reason?

idk much about any of their personal lives, but it seems...presumptuous to say that she and dua and billie are 'damaged' and in some kind of way that's apparently the opposite of the other disney girls?

15 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Then all of sudden she started to impersonate Billie's voice and dropped this new music...

I thought you were exaggerating but my ******* god :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I thought you were exaggerating but my ******* god :bibliahh:

What makes even worse is the fact that this is not even her actual tone, she's forcing to sound like this :skull:

She was literally throwing anything against the wall and the Billie carbon copy was the one that ended up sticking :bibliahh:

she got a semi hit and got brave all of a sudden :bibliahh:for a moment i thot she was the girl olivia was singing about

5 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

What makes even worse is the fact that this is not even her actual tone, she's forcing to sound like this :skull:

She was literally throwing anything against the wall and the Billie carbon copy was the one that ended up sticking :bibliahh:

I know, I remember cackling when she even went "woo-ah!" in the Kim attempt :bibliahh:

A lot of it  inspired by a make up artist giving her a new look and voilà she found her new self. She looks great though.

Edited by harwee

Giving me P!nk vibes

pls whys she saying she doesnt look like a disney girl if shes the textbook definition of disney girl

the only thing different now is that her hair is dark so it gives less of a disney vibe but before?? :skull: 

Dua sweetie, I'm so sorry.

She sounds very /r/notlikeothergirls

Edited by Assassin

She sounds so pretentious and tryhard to be edgy. :rip: I actually really like "Boyfriend", but c'mon gurl. :rip: 

And wth is with the "damaged" voice, Dua?? The f*ck :rip: I like Dua, but she's not like the main example of coveying feelings though her singing voice.

53 minutes ago, Blue. said:

This.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.