MGK says he almost attempted suicide during phonecall with Megan Fox

okgo

Okay so they had barely been dating prob like 2 months at that point. She was filming Till Death at that time. She did say he came to visit her eventually so thats kind of strange he is telling her she abandoned him. I hope he's clean from whatever he was doing.

Ummm

6 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Dont know if they are just lying to get more attention..or he really just has problems

anyways, what did Meg shoot in my country :cupid:

The way that quote was highlighted took me out for some reason :toofunny2: I was like yes, this is where the problem starts :toofunny2: 

Could we all give them less attention? The romanticization of suicide is actually sick

I watched Life In Pink & I think it’s a fantastic look into his life.

He’s always felt abandoned his whole life & yeah, he’s mentally messed up. He was/is taking drugs. He needs help just like all these other famous people needed help but chose suicide.

I just had to buy tickets to his tour to see Avril Lavigne. I’m leaving after her set.

4 hours ago, sk8erfan said:

The way that quote was highlighted took me out for some reason :toofunny2: I was like yes, this is where the problem starts :toofunny2: 

It means she was WORKING, not just chilling at home/mad at him, and he was guilt tripping her - that's important and the fact it was so early on in their relationship. It's not just emotional abuse but also (whether purposely or not) an attempt to control and mess with her means of income and therefore make her cater more/be dependent on him.

Edited by okgo

8 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Horrifically abusive behavior from him. 

Uh I would not feel safe having my children around a man like that… not to mention he is a father himself. 

11 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Dont know if they are just lying to get more attention..or he really just has problems

anyways, what did Meg shoot in my country :cupid:

Yeah this is emotional abuse. He is so toxic my god :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.