Spotify now rolling out a karaoke feature

James_Dean

Everyone should be able to get a 100% score on a Justin Bieber song :clap3:

This is actually amazing and fun and could also help people learning a foreign language s lot. I’ve learned a lot of Portuguese just by listening to music and reading the lyrics.

How do you launch it tho? I looked for the option and didn’t see any Karaoke option. 

it gives u a score :toofunny3: chile 

Wonder if it will need premium lol

Love this 

12 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

How do you launch it tho? I looked for the option and didn’t see any Karaoke option. 

It's still being rolled out, so it's not going to be available to everyone just yet. Looks like it'll be accessible under the lyrics tab

Is it an actual karaoke track or do you just sing along with the original song? 

Op complaining saying no one asked for it but all the replies talking about how much they like it lol. It’s a great idea

54 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Op complaining saying no one asked for it but all the replies talking about how much they like it lol. It’s a great idea

HiFi was announced over a year ago, and they when silent on the matter. They even did a promo with Billie and her brother before going mum. 

It's a service that other streaming platforms already have, so yeah... it is kind of annoying TO ME that we're getting karaoke instead better quality streaming :sorry:

Pop culture
5 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

Update your app

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.