Cardi has some bad news; Single postponement?

favorite crime

Ready for her to post a link to Bad News and announce Ye as one of the ft’s on the song

:lakitu:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Stepfon

• iammadmat

• Blue Monday

Top Posters In This Topic

She might be trolling

Of course Bardi Gang Jr. is in here :toofunny3:

Everyone is perched for the queen

26 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

maybe the album is called Really Bad News

That's what I'm thinking. Or just "Bad News"

If she even dares postpone the single I hope bardigang and barbs come together and make this ***** cry 

She can't release an album called 'Bad News'. People are already accusing her of biting Megan's style (even though I think it's a reach). How will it look if she releases 'Bad News' right after Megan's 'Good News'. :rip:

THat Erica Banks pressure is getting to her, she knows Erica is the hottest female in the game rn and it got her stressing out and scrambling, releasing these quick lil singles.

She just went live on insta and said that she wanted to cancel everything but she won’t, she said the song is still coming this Friday but not the music video bc there’s some shenanigans going on behind the scenes, she sounded like she wanted to cry 

I couldn’t understand if she’s dropping the video sometime in the future or if it’s scrapped, she also said she’s revealing the artwork today at 8 pm 

8 hours ago, InventedGays said:

Of course her second fan base running in here looking like a bunch of losers lol don’t forget to stream Hot **** on Friday y’all!

Especially when ol' girl keeps lying to them about a non existent documentary lmaooooo

1 minute ago, KingJay said:

Especially when ol' girl keeps lying to them about a non existent documentary lmaooooo

Off topic but your taste in your bio :clap3:

The way the Barbz clogged up the whole thread, just for Cardi to say the bad news was for them :deadbanana2: 

Edited by Champagne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.