Cardi has some bad news; Single postponement?

favorite crime

She also unpinned her single announcement

Edited by favorite crime

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Stepfon

• iammadmat

• Blue Monday

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe she's postponing something she announced because some of her peers plan on surprise releasing something... 

shes scared to release music at this point. is the pressure really this huge??? how tf can you postpone a song you announced just 15 hours ago on national television.. like how can anyone be THIS unserious:bibliahh: shes not going to keep a lot of fans if she keeps being this unprofessional, people eventually get tired and move on so i hope shes trolling.

she might also not believe in this song? maybe she hates it and saw the single announcement barely made noise and decided to not go along with it. would be sad as so many expenses have probably been made already in promotion of this single:rip:

Atlantic were about to release the single and they suddenly got out of their delusion and remembered you can't wear megan thee stallion wig and then be megan thee stallion

0992095F-8A3C-46ED-ADE2-D1457185B2D0.thumb.gif.049ba3927c3ffbbe4068a11bb995423b.gif

This is kinda embarrassing because they already pulled the trigger on this being an “event”

8 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

the single announcement didn’t make much noise so maybe 

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she might also not believe in this song? maybe she hates it and saw the single announcement barely made noise and decided to not go along with it. would be sad as so many expenses have probably been made already in promotion of this single:rip:

11 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

the single announcement didn’t make much noise so maybe 

yeah it was my first thought

4 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

This is kinda embarrassing because they already pulled the trigger on this being an “event”

Right. So weird. Why even put out the ad on the BET Awards if it's not 100000% ready to go. 

2 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

her tweet announcing the single only has 20k likes on twitter. her tweets about whip shots make more noise sometimes:deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

her tweet announcing the single only has 20k likes on twitter. her tweets about whip shots make more noise sometimes:deadbanana4:

This is the same thing that happened with UP, I remember people making fun of how many ~likes~ she had on the tweet and then...well, you know what happened with UP. If Twitter likes were anything to go by, Megan, Chloe and Normani would be #1 on the charts. 

6 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Right. So weird. Why even put out the ad on the BET Awards if it's not 100000% ready to go. 

MTE. I'm wondering if the Beyoncé rumors are true, it's the only thing that makes sense barring some weird instance we're not all thinking of? 

Why have yall already decided upon yourselves that it means the single is cancelled. :bibliahh: Keep an open mind.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.