Supreme Court decides separation of church and state is 'eh'

slik

At this point, the US should announce itself as a theocracy with Evangelical Protestantism as its official religion. No country that allows the "morals" of one religion to dictate laws, electability to this extent, can claim to not have an official religion :clown: 

I mean it isn't that surprising

BYRv.gif

Christians are the worst, ******* hypocrites.

My first boyfriend in college was a self hating homo and a devout Christian. He flirted with me and came onto me until we started dating for 2 years. He would dig all up in my guts then go to church and come back hating himself and me.

He’s now married to a woman, hope they’re happy

BYRv.gif

Edited by TaggedGalaxy

idgi whats the context

why does the supreme court need to rule in this. ive seen several coaches lead prayers before a game :rip: 

Happy to know there won’t be an uproar when a Muslim or a Satanist teacher leads his or her students in a prayer/ritual!

BYRv.gif

I'm ready for the US's version of His Dark Materials season 3 to happen before this gets out of hand :WAP:

Disgusting, I so hate this country turning even more autocratic and indoctrinated by the day. :biblionny:

We are so ******

9 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

I didn’t know this. Sometimes it’s better to stay ignorant about some matters because it only adds frustration. Especially when you just can’t do a damn about it. 

The reason Kamala Harris worked so hard to keep wrongfully imprisoned inmates in jail was so that California would have firefighters that they wouldn't have to pay. :michael: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.