Nick Cannon admits that he has failed miserably at monogamy

Genius1111

didnt he say marriage is a 'racist Eurocentric concept' :rip: in defense of him fathering an army with 9 woman or something? literally a lost cause.mp3 

"And if I can ever find somebody that knows how to hold me down through all my madness, through all my chaos and toxicity, that's probably somebody I can rock with for life,"

I hope no woman falls for this thinking they'll finally be the one to hold him down and make him commit to monogamy. That man doesn't want to be held down, that dick will be wandering for life :skull: 

A conspiracy theorist would suggest he only does this and brings up this issue to keep himself relevant; he’s a washed up has been……what does he do now, does anyone know?

24 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

didnt he say marriage is a 'racist Eurocentric concept' :rip: in defense of him fathering an army with 9 woman or something? literally a lost cause.mp3 

Really ? :rip::rip::rip:

Look, there is nothing wrong with whoring yourself out. I do that daily and I am very proud of that. It's a gift from Baby Jesus. However, however, however, I just wonder how he's gonna be there for all of his 23 kids and if they didn't deserve better 

Normani can change him!

1 minute ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

Normani can change him!

yall are so obsessed with her. like what does she have to do with this topic?

anti wayz I know Mariah is so embarrassed to be associated with him. he’s a mess and not in the fun iconic way.

18 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Really ? :rip::rip::rip:

yes help 

he legit quoted in an interview not too long ago:

Speaking about marriage and partnership, Nick said: "That’s a Eurocentric concept … the idea that you’re supposed to have this one person for the rest of your life. The idea that a man should have one woman. We shouldn’t have anything.”

:deadbanana4:

34 minutes ago, sugarysunflower said:

A conspiracy theorist would suggest he only does this and brings up this issue to keep himself relevant; he’s a washed up has been……what does he do now, does anyone know?

Host of The Masked Singer and he had a talk show that only lasted a season before it was cancelled.

Don't all men? :rip:

3 minutes ago, Jude said:

Don't all men? :rip:

Right he acts like this makes him special in some way... :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Host of The Masked Singer and he had a talk show that only lasted a season before it was cancelled.

Hopefully his syndication pay and Mariah's pocket change keeps him afloat.

That quote in the tweet is horrible. So he's looking for someone that puts up with his **** instead of working on himself. 

A literal man. 

24 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

yes help 

he legit quoted in an interview not too long ago:

Speaking about marriage and partnership, Nick said: "That’s a Eurocentric concept … the idea that you’re supposed to have this one person for the rest of your life. The idea that a man should have one woman. We shouldn’t have anything.”

:deadbanana4:

:bibliahh:

I love when extremely stupid people expose themselves :dies:

1 hour ago, ontherocks said:

Look, there is nothing wrong with whoring yourself out. I do that daily and I am very proud of that. It's a gift from Baby Jesus. However, however, however, I just wonder how he's gonna be there for all of his 23 kids and if they didn't deserve better 

Somethin stinks!

OT: He stinks

Edited by ~Start The Music

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.