BET Begging For Rihanna To Come Back.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

7 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

But BET was never fond of Rih nor her music 

That’s true. 

Which is why I’ve been loving the revisionist conversations regarding her  status on Twitter right now when, no more than 8-10 years ago, BET constantly dismissed her and even openly supported Chris Brown following her assault.

Since 2016 though, her power/stature has simply sky-rocketed and is insurmountable and they just can’t help respect her. 

:rip:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

RockStarShit101
7 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

That’s true. 

Which is why I’ve been loving the revisionist conversations regarding her  status on Twitter right now when, no more than 8-10 years ago, BET constantly dismissed her and even openly supported Chris Brown following her assault.

Since 2016 though, her power/stature has simply sky-rocketed and is insurmountable and they just can’t help respect her. 

I can't believe she actually went there and showed a snippet of BBHMM, why? :rip:

I say she needs to never come back there because they never gave her love but instead they barely gave her noms or awards 

The woman just had a baby, let her live. I don’t expect Rih back this year. She could always do Nov but it’s always crowded. Jan/ Feb would be perfect.  

Edited by Bey'Knight
Typo

moonlitdick
24 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

That’s true. 

I remember there being a running “joke” regarding her not attending & the producers/hosts likely made it seem as though she was actively avoiding it.

:rip: Thankfully the respect is there now but we won’t forget how awful they were to her.

Edited by moonlitdick

38 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

That’s true. 

Oh we remember the nasty nasty things people said about her on Twitter and in general in 2011/12/13. It was disgusting and people were acting like she was public property, constantly making sl*t jokes and domestic abuse jokes, viral tweets about her ‘hits’, I will never forget. And this wasn’t a niche group of haters, this was the GP

It’s sooooo funny how people now act like she’s universally adored since 2005 and has gotten nothing but praise her whole career, we know better

44 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

That’s true. 

:ahh:

they do NOT deserve her

hope Rih pays them DUST

moonlitdick
13 minutes ago, Cain said:

Oh we remember the nasty nasty things people said about her on Twitter and in general in 2011/12/13. It was disgusting and people were acting like she was public property, constantly making sl*t jokes and domestic abuse jokes, viral tweets about her ‘hits’, I will never forget. And this wasn’t a niche group of haters, this was the GP

It’s sooooo funny how people now act like she’s universally adored since 2005 and has gotten nothing but praise her whole career, we know better

Especially in 2012/2013. When the Loud tour was ending & TTT came out, we saw her going out more & enjoying her life like a 24/25yo should after working tirelessly since age 16. All of a sudden it was drug/sex addict allegations every other day :rip: 

They shaded Rihanna a lot in the past. They were Team Chris Brown after the incident. :shakeno:

They act like she going to attend the BET awards or something. 

200.gif

They don't deserve Rihanna! 

200.gif

Edited by Beyondslay

1 hour ago, RockStarShit101 said:

But BET was never fond of Rih nor her music 

That's the very first thing I said when seeing this title.  They certainly ignore her

____

But they're right, we need her

She is right, we miss her. 

But BET hate Rihanna since always. 

The BBHMM day was a big mistake for her. They don't deserve her 

Is it me or this was extremely cringey?

Edited by getBusy

Her absence in pop culture/music has been noticeable indeed. We do need her back. I’m just scared that if/when she finally releases it’ll be her last album 

idk why but this seems like a marketing scheme....

at this point it's pretty obvious she won't come back like ever

They quite literally do not deserve her acknowledgement or time

12 hours ago, gatito said:

at this point it's pretty obvious she won't come back like ever

why would she?  She's a billionaire.  She'd make less money doing singles and music videos than she would at her other ventures.  She would really have to WANT to be back in the music scene, and I'm not sure she has that mindset anymore.  It's been too long.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.