• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mobility Mary

• bidet

• Just a Gay on ATRL

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't he just have a rapist in his album? :skull: He's become so unbearable, performative and pretentious. He looks stupid with that crown.

26 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

For using slurs while being straight

why don't you listen to the song first luv 

3 minutes ago, bidet said:

why don't you listen to the song first luv 

Not giving him any streams luv. But I did read the full lyrics and they are...yikes! I hope he gets it together and apologizes.

Love that artists are making bold statements about the supreme courts abhorrent decision last Friday. 

27 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Religion can be criticized but not like this, I think it's a bit disrespectful

Religion disrespects women, non-straight people, and many others on a daily basis, to the point it affects the decisions made by our Supreme Court, despite America alleging it has a separation of church and state - which is a total lie at this point. 

christians are always angry so who cares 

The only rapper I listen to is Doja Cat. But let me show my support by streaming a few songs of his (on low volume) while I’m cooking :heart:

53 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Not giving him any streams luv. But I did read the full lyrics and they are...yikes! I hope he gets it together and apologizes.

no other rapper has ever made a more powerful pro-lgbtq statement than kendrick in that song luv

I don't wanna argue with ignorant domestic abuse defenders but I'd recommend you to listen to his music before you talk nonsense xoxo

OT: King K :clap3: 

39 minutes ago, bidet said:

no other rapper has ever made a more powerful pro-lgbtq statement than kendrick in that song luv

I don't wanna argue with ignorant domestic abuse defenders but I'd recommend you to listen to his music before you talk nonsense xoxo

OT: King K :clap3: 

Good, we are on the same page then since I also am shocked by abuse/rape apologists like yourself! Kendrick unfortunately doesn't know what it means to be pro lgbt so he can take his activisim somewhere else. We don't want to hear his use of slurs luv!

His inner Kanye jumped out. I don't know why some of y'all are actually praising this homophobe, though. :biblio:

I also find it hilarious that so many artists love to do this with Christian imagery for the sake of controversy, but aren't #brave enough to blaspheme Muhammad. :toofunny2: So spare me the "it's okay to drag religion!!!!" excuse when there's a clear double standard.

Edited by Sugar-Rush

2 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

His inner Kanye jumped out. I don't know why some of y'all are actually praising this homophobe, though. :biblio:

I also find it hilarious that so many artists love to do this with Christian imagery for the sake of controversy, but aren't #brave enough to blaspheme Muhammad. :toofunny2: So spare me the "it's okay to drag religion!!!!" excuse when there's a clear double standard.

I agree. 

46 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

:mandown:

Uh oh the hypocrisy is coming out  :deadbanana2:

Madonna did it better. 

2 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

This is so true.

59 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

:mandown:

The way losers keep running with this lie despite it being disproven easily :zzz: 

Anything to make a point, I guess. 

He did that. 

6 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

Zzzz 

I’m sorry but I find him SO overrated 

DACA8E89-73FC-48DA-AB55-56053408CF46.thu

Keep them angry, Black King. :gaycat2: 

5 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Religion can be criticized but not like this, I think it's a bit disrespectful

Agreed, he should’ve taken it a step further. Maybe have Jesus and Muhammad ****ing on stage or something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.