Mujeres Asesinas | Season 4 | November 4 on VIX+

Sergi91

f608x342-12034_41757_28.png

Edited by Sergi91

I have a feeling this can open even more doors for Yalitza. I've been dying to see her in a darker role.

I got into this show because I'm a huge Sofía Bassi fan, she was a Mexican painter and her life was very interesting, to say the least - she was convicted for the murder of an Italian count, who was a pedo, and sold her art while she was imprisoned to help other women behind bars, her daughter went blind while trying to end her own life, etc.

Belinda played Sofía'a daughter in that episode, and even though they changed a lot of elements of the original story to make it fit a certain aesthetic, I was happy to see Sofía's story being somewhat acknowledged in mainstream media. I'm shocked they haven't made Netflix shows, movies and documentaries about her life (!)

And now they have Yalitza??? Iconic :clap3:I'll check it out 

6 minutes ago, Egon Schiele said:

I got into this show because I'm a huge Sofía Bassi fan, she was a Mexican painter and her life was very interesting, to say the least - she was convicted for the murder of an Italian count, who was a pedo, and sold her art while she was imprisoned to help other women behind bars, her daughter went blind while trying to end her own life, etc.

Belinda played Sofía'a daughter in that episode, and even though they changed a lot of elements of the original story to make it fit a certain aesthetic, I was happy to see Sofía's story being somewhat acknowledged in mainstream media. I'm shocked they haven't made Netflix shows, movies and documentaries about her life (!)

Are you talking about this episode? With Belinda and William Levy :smitten: ay papito

I should read more into Sofia Bassi's history

Just now, James_Dean said:

Are you talking about this episode? With Belinda and William Levy :smitten: ay papito

I should read more into Sofia Bassi's history

The video is restricted but yeah, I think he plays the Italian pedo, and Belinda sings a song while crying dramatically

The original story is much better than the episode tbh. There is a documentary called Acapulco 69, it's only pictures and voiceover, it's the only one I know of, and it's pretty juicy ?

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I have a feeling this can open even more doors for Yalitza. I've been dying to see her in a darker role.

what doors is gonna open for her a local show to an OSCAR nominee? :deadbanana2: i watched the eiza gonzalez episode and its entertaining but its so bad at the same time

Wtf, I was just thinking about the show for no reason some weeks ago :chick2:

Excited! Hoping for quality, some episodes in the past seasons were real shaky.

8 hours ago, Daniiel said:

Wtf, I was just thinking about the show for no reason some weeks ago :chick2:

Excited! Hoping for quality, some episodes in the past seasons were real shaky.

Which ones were the best/quality ones 

• 3 months later...

The reboot is going to be interesting and considering it's on a streaming service on ViX+ (Televisa/Univision's streaming service just launched this year) it might be much more graphic.

On 6/27/2022 at 8:37 AM, Sharapov said:

what doors is gonna open for her a local show to an OSCAR nominee? :deadbanana2: i watched the eiza gonzalez episode and its entertaining but its so bad at the same time

I mean she's getting booked and busy and her name is going to encourage people to stream VIX+ but also watch her episode. 

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.