Lizzo - About Damn Time (BET Awards Performance)

Hector

Killed it :clap3:

She was great :clap3:

ive never cared to watch a lizzo performance before. Is this usually what she does?

She's always been a fun performer she gets a lot of unnecessary hate. But she was a bit more out of breath than usual and not as energetic - the dance break part was kinda awkward. 

She has a great stage presence, but performance could have been more energetic. It was kinda slow-ish and the screaming isn't... very pleasant.

1 hour ago, slayships said:

ive never cared to watch a lizzo performance before. Is this usually what she does?

She killed it when she performed "Truth Hurts" in 2019, I believe it actually helped to create even more momentum. It's her most interesting and entertaining imo.

IDGAF what y'all say - she slayed :clap3:

2 hours ago, slayships said:

She usually slays

5 hours ago, BGKC said:

Her performances can help cure depression. The outfit, the flute, the pure joy :clap3:

Oh absolutely, her energy is something else!

I'm so glad her star is shining brighter than ever! Ppl thought she was a two hit wonder but Miss Jefferson is here to stay!!

she looked stunning, but the performance overall wasn't at the level of her greatest stage moments. it was ok.

Are we all going to act like her vocals weren’t excruciating here? Okay then… :chick1:

I like Lizzo though. She’s a ray of sunshine!  

I'm gonna blame it on the outfit cause that was not it.

wow wow wow really strong night for Lizzo! She looked AMAZING, vocals were on point and she had that ENERGY! So happy for her. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.