Jussie Smollett at the BET Awards red carpet

Michael196

I have to applaud the level of shamelessness and bravery, because personally, I'd never be able to show my face in public :rip: 

Why isn't he behind bars? :rip:

5 hours ago, Lover said:

so we love him again?

I have always loved him. I can also hold him accountable. 

Considering that people like Johnny Depp, Chris Brown, Mel Gibson and others are allowed to have a career I don't see how Jussie is any worse than them

This is the same man who tried to gaslight the public into believing his story was still true even after the evidence showed it as false. 

:bibliahh:

Shameless

Shameless 

hollywood ppl are really something else. I mean wbk but Jesus :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, kishi said:

I have always loved him. I can also hold him accountable. 

i love how King has everyone pressed, living his best life out of jail, gotta love it

When I tell y'all the gasp I let out when I saw him on the screen last night. :rip:  I had to google why he wasn't in jail and apparently he got like 3 months to serve but only served like 3 days and was released. 

18 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

That is BOLD of him to show up...anyone with common sense would lay low for a while, but he clearly doesn't have any.

And that's his whole problem. He just craves attention. That's what led him to fake the whole hate crime in the first place.

He's a sick man! The industry shouldn't support this.

the fact that he seems totally okay with showing his face at highly publicized events like this has to be some kind of mental illness :rip:

8 hours ago, FameFatale said:

When I tell y'all the gasp I let out when I saw him on the screen last night. :rip:  I had to google why he wasn't in jail and apparently he got like 3 months to serve but only served like 3 days and was released. 

I think it was cause of covid, a lot of people were released early

Pop culture
6 hours ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

the fact that he seems totally okay with showing his face at highly publicized events like this has to be some kind of mental illness :rip:

He's just a Gemini 

23 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

He looks just like some psycho I talked to many years ago who still occassionally stalks me from time to time.

So I can never take him serious nor do I feel bad for him. The resemblence in uncanny. :skull:

This is giving me that scene when Patrick is looking at a picture of SpongeBob and says “he’s still kind of creepy” thinking it’s the doodlebob. 

OT: how is he not in jail? :skull: what happened to that sentence??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.