JLo's "Halftime" viewed almost 12M times in first 6 days on Netflix

Assassin

2 minutes ago, Acclaimed said:

No need for the attacks, go back and view my posts. I didn't post any fake . Take a before mixing up statements. 

I don't know much about JLo's tours or live shows, other than the that she's been dying to do a world tour for years and years, and only kinda did in 2012. So. That's all I know. I'm not saying she hasn't done successful shows on a small scale.

I don't care about the new show, so I don't know what your issue is there. But the clips from it is doing great on TikTok, which is what I think she intended. The release that was in theaters and on HBO Max was film, not a . So nothing revelatory or anything that people haven't seen. You know? But I think it did quite well for what it was, a taping of a live show with some random, non-event BTS footage. She's done that for every world .

Double post

Edited by Acclaimed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• gugunikko

• Acclaimed

• Inverted

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Acclaimed said:

No need for the attacks, go back and view my posts. I didn't post any fake statistics. Take a deep breath before mixing up statements. 

I really don't know much about JLo's tours or live shows, other than the fact that she's been dying to do a world tour for years and years, and only kinda did in 2012. So. That's all I know. I'm not saying she hasn't done successful shows on a small scale.

I don't really care about the new TV show, so I don't know what your issue is there. But the clips from it is doing great on TikTok, which is what I personally think she intended. The release that was in theaters and on HBO Max was a concert film, not a documentary. So nothing revelatory or anything that people haven't already seen. You know? But I think it did quite well for what it was, a taping of a live show with some random, non-event BTS footage. She's basically done that for every world tour.

I was responding to the lying troll. :skull:

I only quoted you because you found the actual stats. As for the rest of your post, no disagreements. 

11 hours ago, Acclaimed said:

What's your issue with Shakira?

edit: genuinely curious!

Nothing at all, why? lol

If you say so. :clap3:

4 hours ago, Jude said:

If you say so. :clap3:

i have an actual source instead the fake number being thrown around on ATRL half the time.

On 6/27/2022 at 8:01 AM, gugunikko said:

Look it up

Aint a Shakira or JLo fan, but this has got to be one of the most toxic attitudes I’ve seen in ATRL :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.