Jack Harlow shows support for Lil Nas X on BET Award Red Carpet

Armani?

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Tops that treat their bottoms right >> 

I would like to see it monique gif

2 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

BET deserves sh+t. They were so nasty for doing that to Lil Nas. But of course ATRL self hating gays would side with that network. 

what exactly did bet do apart from not nominating him? 

1 hour ago, imabadkid said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPeeHB1WYAUA71X?format=jpg&name=900x900

his best friend friend posted this... now gayz and str8s can be friends but ? ?

:jonny5:

drake found fuming 

Drake-750x563.jpg

The comments in here are why straight guys don't want to be our friends

Anyways, this is such an obvious publicity stunt

1 hour ago, bidet said:

what exactly did bet do apart from not nominating him? 

“My relationship with BET has been painful and strained for quite some time. It didn’t start with this year’s nominations like most people might think,” Lil Nas X tells Rolling Stone in a statement. “They did let me perform on their show last year, but only after [I gave] assurances that I was not a satanist or devil worshiper, and that my performance would be appropriate for their audience.”

The rapper’s 2021 “Montero” performance immediately went viral and became one of the most memorable parts of last year’s show. In the immediate aftermath, the rapper’s team said they expected a laudatory response from show organizers, but instead said the network was disappointed. “It didn’t feel celebratory,” the first team member says. “The response I got back was that they felt taken advantage of.”

The second team member, who also requested anonymity, recalled a BET producer involved in the rapper’s performance approaching them afterward. “At some point after [Nas] got offstage, one of the BET producers came up to me and before I could even open my mouth, he looked at me and said, ‘That was really ****** up.’”

I don't know, maybe some of y'all don't give a f+ck about actual disrepect and homophobia because deep down you want queerness to be "decent" and palatable to that straight audience y'all love so much. 

BET is disgusting and Nas is right. It doesn't matter if you hate him or not. A fact is a fact. 

7 minutes ago, Cheers said:

The comments in here are why straight guys don't want to be our friends

Very that.

Do y'all have any straight guy friends? :rip:

7 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Anyways, this is such an obvious publicity stunt

I think Jack's making a concerted effort to acknowledge that he's a guest at the BET awards, a space to celebrate black artists, and that he's been nominated, whilst Lil Nas X has not. He probably wore the shirt in solidarity, in the same way he used his performance to platform Brandy. 

It's a mix of tactful and respectful. 

5 hours ago, imabadkid said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPeeHB1WYAUA71X?format=jpg&name=900x900

his best friend friend posted this... now gayz and str8s can be friends but ? ?

I- 

I might watch some interracial p0rn tonight. :biblio:

That’s cool of Jack. That guy can rap i’ll tell ya:clap3:

Love it (and he looks yum)

Y'all need to stop tho, they're clearly not *******. The chemistry is ZERO

4 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

I don't know, maybe some of y'all don't give a f+ck about actual disrepect and homophobia because deep down you want queerness to be "decent" and palatable to that straight audience y'all love so much. 

BET is disgusting and Nas is right. It doesn't matter if you hate him or not. A fact is a fact. 

sorry but that performance was indeed messed up and he deserves no nominations for his shitty music

11 minutes ago, bidet said:

sorry but that performance was indeed messed up and he deserves no nominations for his shitty music

Are you saying the homophobia implications are deserved? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.