suprised how quiet is in here

at least I know now the demographic of atrl

The shade :deadbanana4:

29 minutes ago, rac7d said:

And he has responded

suprised how quiet is in here

at least I know now the demographic of atrl

Nnnnnnnnnnn;;; 

There aren't many R&B stans in here, let alone many members who were alive at the time.

OT: I always found Omarion to be tacky. Idk he reminds me of the goofy cousin at the family reunion. I'm still not even sure why he and Mario were put together in a Verzus. I was like chile.. what am I watching?! It was like putting Jason DeRulo against Babyface. The difference in musicality and vocal range was evident; a performer vs a vocalist. Though I will admit, I forgot how much I loved "Speedin". O had a few good songs, "Ice Box" being another one.

Anyway, I always liked J-Boog. He was always my favorite out of all of them. And I do agree with him, B2K was a moment in time and I don't think many people think of Omarion outside of B2K. And sure, J-Boog sounds butt hurt, he has every right to be. I also never knew some of the things he mentioned though as far as leads and hooks on some of the songs. I don't think I even noticed. They were pushed so hard by the machine that we just ate it up. But overall, if they knew O was a snake and self-absorbed since Day 1, then they all should have been focusing on themselves as well. They chose loyalty, and at what cost? I do blame their youth on their ignorance about the business. But there's just no point addressing it 20 years later. Literally, none of them are relevant or have a huge base so it will just fall on deaf ears.

Omarion was playing chess, not checkers. And I can't be mad at that.

2 minutes ago, rac7d said:

You seen his hairline he did that himself

:deadbanana4:

Well damn dat was a long and great read

my fave was always Raz B 

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

The shade :deadbanana4:

He bein a whole hot mess. He wouldn’t dare say it in their face 

This whole B2K thing is tired and delayed, but still a big kii. I can’t get over Ray J’s struggle vocals at that Verzus. Whew. If he had ONE WISH, indeed. 

Outside of the ghost vocals on their albums which I didn’t know about at all, the biggest takeaway for me is the fact that Boog low key confirmed Raz B’s  allegations against Chris Stokes. 

These boys were 18-19 and not “allowed” to be around girl groupies or else get kicked out the group. Weird he still works with Chris tho hmm

Edited by Ari29

4 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

This whole B2K thing is tired and delayed, but still a big kii. I can’t get over Ray J’s struggle vocals at that Verzus. Whew. If he had ONE WISH, indeed. 

You just reminded me. :dies:

I see everyone talking about it. I'm scared to watch, but here goes nothing... :skull:

45 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

You just reminded me. :dies:

I see everyone talking about it. I'm scared to watch, but here goes nothing... :skull:

till my baby’s born

12 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Nnnnnnnnnnn;;; 

There aren't many R&B stans in here, let alone many members who were alive at the time.

OT: I always found Omarion to be tacky. Idk he reminds me of the goofy cousin at the family reunion. I'm still not even sure why he and Mario were put together in a Verzus. I was like chile.. what am I watching?! It was like putting Jason DeRulo against Babyface. The difference in musicality and vocal range was evident; a performer vs a vocalist. Though I will admit, I forgot how much I loved "Speedin". O had a few good songs, "Ice Box" being another one.

Anyway, I always liked J-Boog. He was always my favorite out of all of them. And I do agree with him, B2K was a moment in time and I don't think many people think of Omarion outside of B2K. And sure, J-Boog sounds butt hurt, he has every right to be. I also never knew some of the things he mentioned though as far as leads and hooks on some of the songs. I don't think I even noticed. They were pushed so hard by the machine that we just ate it up. But overall, if they knew O was a snake and self-absorbed since Day 1, then they all should have been focusing on themselves as well. They chose loyalty, and at what cost? I do blame their youth on their ignorance about the business. But there's just no point addressing it 20 years later. Literally, none of them are relevant or have a huge base so it will just fall on deaf ears.

Omarion was playing chess, not checkers. And I can't be mad at that.

That first part rings true. 

OT:

Dead at this entire exchange tbh. Omarion should've just stayed quiet imo.

8 hours ago, Ari29 said:

Outside of the ghost vocals on their albums which I didn’t know about at all, the biggest takeaway for me is the fact that Boog low key confirmed Raz B’s  allegations against Chris Stokes. 

These boys were 18-19 and not “allowed” to be around girl groupies or else get kicked out the group. Weird he still works with Chris tho hmm

That’s why I feel so bad for Raz bc if it is true, they rest of them have been gas lighting him for like a decade+. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.