Top Posters In This Topic

• EnterTheAttic

• Underdogs

• lyk251

• BrokenMachine

1 hour ago, EnterTheAttic said:

:bibliahh:

She's unstoppable this time, go P!nk.

Now, since you confirmed that you are recording new music, put this anger IN IT.

On 7/1/2022 at 7:33 PM, EnterTheAttic said:

I am guessing that since you k ow 'Whatever You Want', you must have listened to the whole Beautiful Trauma album.

From Hurts 2 Be Human, you have to listen to '90 Days'! It's the best song she released last decade and I will die on this hill defending it. 

You also need to listen to 'Hey Ehy (Miss You Sometime)'. It's such a great bop and unlike anythimg she has ever done. My third favorite is 'We Could Have It All', but I'd suggest you listen to the whole album. It's her most diverse album  musically. Every song is a different music genre. 

Ohhhh, much thanks, duly noted on the three recommended songs from Hurts 2 Be Human.
Can you recommend some from Beautiful Trauma too? I have only listened to the first four songs.

12 hours ago, Hiphopper said:

She's unstoppable this time, go P!nk.

Now, since you confirmed that you are recording new music, put this anger IN IT.

Watch her serve Cover Me In Sunshine 2.0 

12 hours ago, charmed23 said:

Ohhhh, much thanks, duly noted on the three recommended songs from Hurts 2 Be Human.
Can you recommend some from Beautiful Trauma too? I have only listened to the first four songs.

Sure thing. My favorite since day 1 was 'Secrets'. At the time it was unlike anything she had ever released. 'Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken' is my second favorite and I believe it's one of her best power ballads. 'Where We Go' is a great bop and I find 'For Now' very heartfelt. 

Honourable mention is 'I Am Here' which appears to be everyone else's favorite because of how unique it is. Don't get mw wrong, I like it too. On her tour, it was that one somg where EVERYONE was losing their mimds to with how good it translated live. People where screamimg amd jumping all over, every night. 

Hope you like all of the songs, and I hope to hear your feedback :-) 

5 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Watch her serve Cover Me In Sunshine 2.0 

Or Walk Me Home 2.0:biblio: Dang....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.