P!nk goes off on Pro lifers, homophobes and racists *updated*

EnterTheAttic

Rule 1: never get P!nk mad.

Rule 2: If you somehow still do then get the hell out of her way.

She has every right to tell those dumb fucks the truth.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnterTheAttic

• Underdogs

• lyk251

• BrokenMachine

lol one thing Alecia gon' do is drag people in the name of justice on social media. I'm not surprised to hear that she's her own agent/publicist. Anyone else would've been told to stop tweeting but she's right on everything she said and she should say it.

Kinda wished she would have put Donald J. Trump in his lane with tweets like these back then. She better put out something with rage out soon.:clap3::clap3::clap3:

9 hours ago, Slap said:

Slay P!nk, it’s excellent to see somebody with a platform and such privilege being so candid about this. I am so proud of her for talking about her trauma and PTSD, it’s incredibly challenging stuff and as somebody who doesn’t live in the US I can confirm the rest of the developed, civilized world is cringing.

I wish more of her peers were like her

GUUUUYS :bibliahh:

20 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Watching these dumb, inbred MAGA boomers try to find some kind of purpose by spreading hate on social media is hilarious, their lives must be so incredibly unsatisfying. Therapy, therapy, therapy people :clap3:

Screaming at “Lisa is Tired” being one of their screen names, no **** Lisa your tired ass tweets won’t get your money back from all the stupid MLMs you probably bought into. 

xtina-perfume.gif

1 hour ago, Slap said:

Watching these dumb, inbred MAGA boomers try to find some kind of purpose by spreading hate on social media is hilarious, their lives must be so incredibly unsatisfying. Therapy, therapy, therapy people :clap3:

Screaming at “Lisa is Tired” being one of their screen names, no **** Lisa your tired ass tweets won’t get your money back from all the stupid MLMs you probably bought into. 

xtina-perfume.gif

Actually ,Lisa in our side .:biblio:

She laughing at them .:biblio:

2 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

:skull::skull::skull::skull:

ot: I love how candid she's been about this and she's 100% correct. 

Now THIS! THIS is the P!nk I love. 

Haven't listened to her recent music since that bop Whatever U Want, but lemme stream them now. What songs should I check out from her last two albums? (I just cannot get into What About Us)

Yay Pink, love her for speaking up and giving 0 *** about losing conservative fans.

On 6/27/2022 at 6:22 AM, RockStarShit101 said:

P!nk needs to come back with more edgier sound and leave this GOP music behind because it's clearly that they don't know her even when she's always vocal about these kinds of issues since her early career. 

she made it clear where she stands but some can't understand which makes me confused! 

well it doesn’t really come thru with the art that much. even someone like Halsey has been able to express more 

On 6/29/2022 at 1:20 AM, EnterTheAttic said:

NOT ALECIA :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, charmed23 said:

Haven't listened to her recent music since that bop Whatever U Want, but lemme stream them now. What songs should I check out from her last two albums? (I just cannot get into What About Us)

Yay Pink, love her for speaking up and giving 0 *** about losing conservative fans.

I am guessing that since you k ow 'Whatever You Want', you must have listened to the whole Beautiful Trauma album.

From Hurts 2 Be Human, you have to listen to '90 Days'! It's the best song she released last decade and I will die on this hill defending it. 

You also need to listen to 'Hey Ehy (Miss You Sometime)'. It's such a great bop and unlike anythimg she has ever done. My third favorite is 'We Could Have It All', but I'd suggest you listen to the whole album. It's her most diverse album  musically. Every song is a different music genre. 

Not a fan of her music but she’s always been vocal for what she believes in:clap3:

she is bullying them but her rage is understandable, im also not responsible for violence i do when you take away my rights

YET she endorces the mutalation of  baby GENITALS@!!!! Australia has lashed her and will continue to lash herl,

The way she keeps going :dies:

1 hour ago, monstereo said:

YET she endorces the mutalation of  baby GENITALS@!!!! Australia has lashed her and will continue to lash herl,

What wrong with circumcised ? I wish my parents done it to me when i was a baby , i suffered more than 5 weeks because of it .

15 minutes ago, lyk251 said:

What wrong with circumcised ? I wish my parents done it to me when i was a baby , i suffered more than 5 weeks because of it .

lets justify strapping babies onto boards and slicing them up without anesthesia so we feel more comfortable with americans gays sucking our dicks

P!nk is iconic for this more celebs should use their platform like this 

oCRc5a8.gif

1 hour ago, monstereo said:

lets justify strapping babies onto boards and slicing them up without anesthesia so we feel more comfortable with americans gays sucking our dicks

At least i don't have to remember it or suffering at the morning or wet dream.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.