Madonna blowing up White House goes viral again

The Second Coming

I’d like to express my extreme point of view. :clap3:

Provocative queen. She was never afraid to rage and speak out against injustice, regardless of consequences, or if it was unpopular at the time. 

Edited by FOCK

One of her most finest moments. I hope she makes further comments like this, they pack more of a punch. :clap3:

This ICONIC line still has 50+ year old Republican boomers shook in the political comment sections!

2 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

Should switch it to SCOTUS now.

+ those 13 states govts

10 hours ago, Eglė said:

She’s a threat to the society

At least she has the balls to express herself not like you hidden behind a pc or a phone...

10 hours ago, FOCK said:

I’d like to express my extreme point of view. :clap3:

Provocative queen. She was never afraid to rage and speak out against injustice, regardless of consequences, or if it was unpopular at the time. 

Such an iconic music video :jonny:Only she could do this

Why does she have to look 5 times at the notes for 3 sentences :rip:

Great for her for speaking up :clap3: but girl the terrorism threat :biblio:

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

imagine if someone like M.I.A. said this during a protest. people would ridicule her as a terrorist but with madonna its all quirky and fun? Odd

26 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

imagine if someone like M.I.A. said this during a protest. people would ridicule her as a terrorist but with madonna its all quirky and fun? Odd

she got DRAGGED for YEARS, even when she said 'I know it's not the answer" right after saying it (which of course, the clip doesnt show). she got labeled a a terrorist, the right and the left said she should be in jail.. it was crazy. wtf u on

Edited by wanderlust

33 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

That may work with others, but Madonna... of all people... she gets trashed for breathing. You clearly know nothing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.