J.Lo's "Marry Me" #1 on Amazon's Prime Video

SavagePapi

I was excited to watch this movie and waited for it for years but in the end it was disappointing and not fun.

mariah.gif

8 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

I was excited to watch this movie and waited for it for years but in the end it was disappointing and not fun.

It could have been better. Also, I feel a few of the supporting characters should have been recast like the daughter.

It was a fun movie! I'm glad it's a success :clap3:

Day number 9 and Marry Me is still the #1 Film on Amazon Prime USA. Even though House Of Gucci and No Time To Die have been added to Prime as well. :clap3:

5 hours ago, Onthe6 said:

Still #1? :jonnycat:

yes

:clap3:

Finally watched this and oh my god was it bad :rip: 

JLo tried to save this movie but it just couldn’t be done. Between the weird ass storyline and Owen Wilson being a buzzkill and killing any scene he was in, she was doomed to be in a flop

Jlo did fine and did what she does best in acting with this romcom but literally everyone else dropped the ball

Flop writing and acting overall 

Church is that bop tho :katie2:

On 7/7/2022 at 11:43 AM, Gavin. said:

Finally watched this and oh my god was it bad :rip: 

JLo tried to save this movie but it just couldn’t be done. Between the weird ass storyline and Owen Wilson being a buzzkill and killing any scene he was in, she was doomed to be in a flop

Jlo did fine and did what she does best in acting with this romcom but literally everyone else dropped the ball

Flop writing and acting overall 

Church is that bop tho :katie2:

Yeah I’m not a huge fan of it either but Jen did it well and surprisingly had chemistry with Owen. It’s just a fun romcom flick with an insane story (adapted from a webcomic that was already stupid), so I don’t think anyone was expecting anything major. I’m just glad critics and audiences are loving it (according to Rotten Tomatoes).

I think it’s been #1 film on Amazon’s Prime Video for almost 2 weeks now. ?

And yes I love Church too, as well as Love Of My Life, Nobodies Watching and After Love (uptempo, not the one in the film). 

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

Yeah I’m not a huge fan of it either but Jen did it well and surprisingly had chemistry with Owen. It’s just a fun romcom flick with an insane story (adapted from a webcomic that was already stupid), so I don’t think anyone was expecting anything major. I’m just glad critics and audiences are loving it (according to Rotten Tomatoes).

I think it’s been #1 film on Amazon’s Prime Video for almost 2 weeks now. ?

And yes I love Church too, as well as Love Of My Life, Nobodies Watching and After Love (uptempo, not the one in the film). 

16 days at #1 !!

1 hour ago, Dabbyy said:

16 days at #1 !!

:heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.