• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnonnonA

• ahauntingnearu

• bitchfit

• ThehushSound

13 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

So she announced today tour dates for the US and Mexico and tomorrow is the presale with a special presale for fans with a code one hour before the main presale, does anyone know how can I get a code or is anyone willing to share one? 

Thanks!! So happy that she’s coming to Mexico City!!!

It's probably too late but the NYC presale code was FREEYOURSELF :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, iamvladd said:

It's probably too late but the NYC presale code was FREEYOURSELF :toofunny2:

Same for LA, it was the BandsInTown presale. The presale sold out in 10 minutes. :rip:

I secured tickets to see her in NYC. I'm trying to figure out how to plan the rest of my October because October is so damn stacked for me. :dancehall2:

I was so stressed all day yesterday because the Belasco is way too small for her demand RN, but luckily I tried out the NYC presale code and it worked for LA so I was able to secure the bag.

Saw her once at the Troubadour for the Glasshouse promo tour and it was one of the most magical shows I've ever seen, so excited to hear WYP live.

I was so stressed all day yesterday because the Belasco is way too small for her demand RN, but luckily I tried out the NYC presale code and it worked for LA so I was able to secure the bag.

Saw her once at the Troubadour for the Glasshouse promo tour and it was one of the most magical shows I've ever seen, so excited to hear WYP live.

Managed to get a solo ticket for NYC. A mess.

4 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I checked an hour before to see what the presale code was and it was so obvious and easy. :lmao: Jessie said it was really hard for her to plan this small run (going to assume because of the HSLOT Chicago residency) but at least we got something out of it. I never seen her live but this album really wowed me. 

1 hour ago, iamvladd said:

New dates added for NYC and LA - https://www.jessieware.com/

not gonna lie a little annoyed because I wanted to go to the first date she does and now she added a date before the one I have. :rip:

53 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

not gonna lie a little annoyed because I wanted to go to the first date she does and now she added a date before the one I have. :rip:

Yeah I lowkey wanna go to the BK show instead of the one at Webster Hall. :jonny: 

8 minutes ago, iamvladd said:

Yeah I lowkey wanna go to the BK show instead of the one at Webster Hall. :jonny: 

the venue looks really cool. i've never been to NYC but it's giving hole-in-the-wall and i love it.

10 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

I figured she would add a second date, but LA gays are about to enter a state of conflict because the second night is the same as Carly Rae Jepsen at The Greek. I have tickets to see Carly Rae Jepsen the next day so I can't do Night 2. My worst nightmare is 2 of my fave artists are on the same night. :rip:

3 minutes ago, Mellark said:

I figured she would add a second date, but LA gays are about to enter a state of conflict because the second night is the same as Carly Rae Jepsen at The Greek. I have tickets to see Carly Rae Jepsen the next day so I can't do Night 2. My worst nightmare is 2 of my fave artists are on the same night. :rip:

I saw that. I mean if they were smart they’d have already seen Carly during the EMOTION or Dedicated eras so missing Carly during this new era would be fine and Jessie RARELY tours US. 

5 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

I saw that. I mean if they were smart they’d have already seen Carly during the EMOTION or Dedicated eras so missing Carly during this new era would be fine and Jessie RARELY tours US. 

Yeah, I would definitely choose Jessie instead of Carly if it was in that same position. But I just got lucky that I got tickets for the first date.

8 hours ago, Mellark said:

Yeah, I would definitely choose Jessie instead of Carly if it was in that same position. But I just got lucky that I got tickets for the first date.

honestly a dream to see both back to back! the last time i had back to back shows was Gaga and Kesha in 2010.

5 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

no one wanna see carla sing western wind or beach house

jessie's set is excellent

also true. Jessie is going to deliver a masterclass nonstop.

I secured tickets for the Brooklyn show so now I'm not sure whether to do both NYC shows or just one.

56 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

honestly a dream to see both back to back! the last time i had back to back shows was Gaga and Kesha in 2010.

also true. Jessie is going to deliver a masterclass nonstop.

I secured tickets for the Brooklyn show so now I'm not sure whether to do both NYC shows or just one.

Do both! They're pretty cheap and she'll never tour the full-ish WYP? again, sis :jonnycat:

22 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

the venue looks really cool. i've never been to NYC but it's giving hole-in-the-wall and i love it.

I've been to Webster Hall one. Its very small lol. BK Steel is new though

Can't believe I get to see this queen perform one of my favorite albums of all time :weeps:

(I'll also be just 1 month new to NYC!!! Anyone want a friend :eli: )

Edited by ahauntingnearu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.