• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnonnonA

• ahauntingnearu

• bitchfit

• ThehushSound

5 hours ago, bitchfit said:

Like she confirmed one for October. We’re BORED, hurry up Jessie. 

Oh that’s true :chick3: but if we are getting the album in Spring, it probably means it won’t be too long before we get a new single and album announcement 

On 1/6/2023 at 9:50 PM, AnonnonA said:

Oh that’s true :chick3: but if we are getting the album in Spring, it probably means it won’t be too long before we get a new single and album announcement 

She’s posting IG stories in the studio so if it’s still not finished I can’t see the album being ready for vinyl production for the spring. 

She posted a story in the studio. I wonder what’s happening… i guess thé album isn’t finished yet and vinyls still haven’t been pressed :rip:

why is mother taking so long… is she prego again?

14 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

is she prego again?

Yes. With The Next Best UKican Record. 

9 hours ago, bitchfit said:

She’s posting IG stories in the studio so if it’s still not finished I can’t see the album being ready for vinyl production for the spring. 

I just saw her story in the studio :chick3: that means the album is most likely not finished/ still in the mixing and mastering stage… i wonder if it is because of the new Stuart Price songs since she only started collaborating alot more with him recently. Hopefully she retained most of the James Ford-produced tracks

Edited by AnonnonA

I don’t mind her still working on it but this is why she shouldn’t be saying “album coming in the spring” in every interview if there’s a chance it won’t. 

Ok I gasped when I saw the studio pic NGL :skull:

2 hours ago, bitchfit said:

I don’t mind her still working on it but this is why she shouldn’t be saying “album coming in the spring” in every interview if there’s a chance it won’t. 

The interviews / podcasts weren't all done suuuper recently I believe. 

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

https://radiotoday.co.uk/2023/01/16/bbc-radio-2-announces-artists-for-its-new-piano-room-feature/

More on her BBC Piano Room Month performance:

- She’s performing on 20th Feb (hopefully a new single by then)

- Every artist will be performing a new song, one of their well-known songs and a cover (she’s performing a Cher cover) :jonny6:

wait this is so cool (from other artists too) :duca: 

7 hours ago, AnonnonA said:

https://radiotoday.co.uk/2023/01/16/bbc-radio-2-announces-artists-for-its-new-piano-room-feature/

More on her BBC Piano Room Month performance:

- She’s performing on 20th Feb (hopefully a new single by then)

- Every artist will be performing a new song, one of their well-known songs and a cover (she’s performing a Cher cover) :jonny6:

good news! what song, believe?

3 hours ago, AnonnonA said:

Yet to be confirmed, but Believe will be a good choice!

i know it's too on the nose but i'd die :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.