• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnonnonA

• ahauntingnearu

• bitchfit

• ThehushSound

Is the remix good at least, for anyone that's heard it? Is it really Melanie C from the Spice Girls? That seems so random to me hahaha

14 hours ago, savedthemixtape said:

Is the remix good at least, for anyone that's heard it? Is it really Melanie C from the Spice Girls? That seems so random to me hahaha

It is Mel C from the Spice Girls but… i cannot hear her at all on the remix? Is it me? I‘m quite familiar to her voice from her solo music but to me Lana is more present on Snow On The Beach than Mel on this. 
The remix itself is meh. Don‘t see why they released now, so long after the single got released.

the remix is great

On 11/2/2022 at 5:29 PM, savedthemixtape said:

On 11/3/2022 at 8:14 AM, magicfever said:

It is Mel C from the Spice Girls but… i cannot hear her at all on the remix? Is it me? I‘m quite familiar to her voice from her solo music but to me Lana is more present on Snow On The Beach than Mel on this. 
The remix itself is meh. Don‘t see why they released now, so long after the single got released.

Mel C is also a DJ, she produced it, it wasn't meant remix in the American way with adding vocals, it's very good.

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Mel C is also a DJ, she produced it, it wasn't meant remix in the American way with adding vocals, it's very good.

Yeah i read this later and feel a bit embarrassed. Still not a big fan of the remix (the original is just THAT good) but i like that it sounds a bit like the I Turn To You Hex Hector Remix in parts.

well… no new single this year. the next one is coming in january. album on uk spring. confirmed by her.

Edited by Soul Glitch

5 hours ago, Soul Glitch said:

well… no new single this year. the next one is coming in january. album on uk spring. confirmed by her.

Another messy timeline from Goddess Ware is coming.

• 1 month later...

Any updates from our favorite posters? Do you have a more precise timeline for the next song? (early, mid, late January?)

She confirmed a new track for the album called “Lightning” written with Stuart Price that is R&B and “takes her back to her yearning to be Sade days”. The next single is also a Stuart track, and they’re having fun working on music together that is “taking Stuart back to his Jacques Lu Cont days and Madonna world where he was a dance producer”.

you are, you are the lightning in my lyfe :WAP:

Tracks that we know of so far:

Free Yourself
Pearls
Shake The Bottle
Hello Love
Lightning

59 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

She confirmed a new track for the album called “Lightning” written with Stuart Price that is R&B and “takes her back to her yearning to be Sade days”. The next single is also a Stuart track, and they’re having fun working on music together that is “taking Stuart back to his Jacques Lu Cont days and Madonna world where he was a dance producer”.

"MADONNA WORLD"

jtrrklnktjso.gif

She decided to work on the album a bit more that’s why things slowed down, but I believe it’s finished now so hopefully announcement with new amazing single in a few weeks

41 minutes ago, mystery said:

Tracks that we know of so far:

Free Yourself
Pearls
Shake The Bottle
Hello Love
Lightning

Beautiful People too, I think.

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Aw I was hoping for a James Ford-produced track for the next single. But excited nonetheless

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

She decided to work on the album a bit more that’s why things slowed down, but I believe it’s finished now so hopefully announcement with new amazing single in a few weeks

Have you heard the new tracks? Hope it’s on par with WYP aka the best album released over the past 3 years :gaycat4:

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

a devotion comeback? omg I'm not READY but I'm going to collapse

I’m guessing she worked more with Stuart Price and added more dance stuff after Free Yourself.

They should have dropped this mix on streaming, it was the best version. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.